Quick shout out to the captains

All of these men have a tough job to do, but from what I've seen and read these are the right people for the job. Keep up the great work!

Mikedean441
T2GRN
Jdtox
Lightningbolt
Ddec
Mpeterson

Well done fellas !!

High five to all the captains! Well done and keep up the great work.

These guys are rocking it! Thanks for all the hard work you have put in and will put in the coming months.

Nice job guys!

This is a solid group of guys, no doubt!

Keep up the good work fellas!

great job to all the Captains and a maybe bigger high five to Lightning Bolt!

Thank you gentlemen.

I hope all your efforts are rewarded by having an ultimately fun event, great weather and renewing existing and creating new friendships.

Just wanted to bump this thread as we round into Captains' picks this coming Monday.
These 6 guys have been incredible and while we know there will be some disappointment for those not chosen, just remember the disappointment is even harder for them knowing they cannot please everybody.

Lots of great stuff coming and we just wanted to say Thank You to these guys that have worked tirelessly on this new project.

Jdtox and Mike Dean have done a great job for Michigan and Ohio, so thank you to them. They have kept the thread interesting, posed good questions, and helped get everyone excited. They both have tough decisions ahead of them on Monday but I am sure will do their best.

Hats off to the other 4 captains as well. Excellent job along the way of keeping everyone engaged

Hats off to these guys from all the regional rivalries and other events taking place this year. They are going above and beyond and have some difficult decisions, but then again that is why they were selected! Kudos to all of you!

The Regional Rivalries captains have made it challenging and fun for everyone involved. Hope to be part of the final group for DMV!!!

Huge props to all 6. But a special shout out of thanks to LightingBolt44 and T2GRN18 who have kept the thread engaged and moving.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

A tip of the cap to the 5 other guys. This has been a really, really fun experience so far, and it's been fun to check in with the other threads and see how those events are unfolding.

Well done so far gents, appreciate the work you've put in and I really appreciate the work you will be putting in between now and the events

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great work so far guys. You are a great representation of what this place is all about.

Thank you guys for taking on this roll and doing so well with it. You guys are going to be a big part of why these will be awesome and I am looking forward to following all of them!

Captains, for all you do, this BUD is for you?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I want to once again thank the captain. Yesterday was a fun day but I know those guys had a tough job. there were no right or wrong answers and they did it with dignity and class. thanks guys the journey is going to be great.

Back