The Movie Review Thread

Watched Sisters ... I thought it was FUNNY!

I also saw Creed ... not being a big Rocky fan, I thought was not that great, and was glad it only cost me a rental. However, I can see where Rocky fan would really like it.

Saw 10 Cloverfield Lane on Sat night.

An amazing thriller. John Goodman gave an Oscar worthy performance. The ending was...interesting...but overall I thought it was great.

A poor ending can completely ruin a movie that was incredible up to that point.

This is exactly how I felt about The Last Exorcism when that came out.

An amazing thriller. John Goodman gave an Oscar worthy performance. The ending was...interesting...but overall I thought it was great.
My son went and saw this, too, and said he really liked it. He commented that he could not believe the same guy was Dan Conner on Roseanne. I need to see it.

I watched Spotlight the other night. Heart breaking movie.

Truly. Also a great reminder of what journalism should be.

The Movie Review Thread

Agreed.

I'll just say I wasn't a huge fan of the ending. Some will like it, others won't. But the movie is a tense thrill ride for sure. Goodman was freaking amazing. He alone is worth the price of admission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished The Big Short, fantastic movie.

Wow.

Watched the Miracle movie with Jennifer Garner (wife's birthday, her choice!). It's based on a true story. It's a tear jerker but it was entertaining!

Just finished The Big Short, fantastic movie.

Wow.

Watched it last night myself. I thought the movie was great then remembered it actually happened and got a little ticked off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So. Good.

Is the 2nd season the weak one? First season was so awesome and then it got kind of meh when they went to the docks.

Is the 2nd season the weak one? First season was so awesome and then it got kind of meh when they went to the docks.

Yes, Season 2 of The Wire is a bit of a sophomore slump, but stick it out. The rest of the seasons are awesome.

Kind of how a felt about this one. I wouldn't say it ruined the movie but there was a 10 minute stretch where I felt like I was tossed into another movie. It felt rushed maybe?

Also saw The Revenant last weekend. Freaking INTENSE!

Just watched Brave again with the kids. I think it just might be my favorite Disney movie.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Bridge of spies....kinda blah. Story line was decent but movie moved really really slow

Back