DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
JohnSinVA, myself and possibly G$$$ may be playing at Lansdowne if things work out. Definitely playing somewhere on Sunday though

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Can't split the golf from the spa so Lansdowne is a no-go. Plan be is... Raspberry? Musket? Rock Harbor? ______________________?

Can't split the golf from the spa so Lansdowne is a no-go. Plan be is... Raspberry? Musket? Rock Harbor? ______________________?

Wanna come WAY East over my way? I could get you a deal that would make it worthwhile :)

Wanna come WAY East over my way? I could get you a deal that would make it worthwhile :)

Do I want to? Hell yes. My problem is that with my daughter's BBall game in the morning I probably couldn't make it over in time to do the whole loop.

How far east are we talking, anyway?

Do I want to? Hell yes. My problem is that with my daughter's BBall game in the morning I probably couldn't make it over in time to do the whole loop.

Pretty Far...about 20 minutes East of 95 on Route 100

I'd like to as well. But I feel I'm going to have to stay close to home on Sunday if I play at all.

I'd like to as well. But I feel I'm going to have to stay close to home on Sunday if I play at all.

Goose or Raspberry?

Or Westpark :banana:

Isn't that about the end of the line for 100?
Yep the very end...You can't see the water from here, but it's probably not more than a couple good par 5's away :) Can't seem to get the image to paste.

data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89b7ff184f665cef:0x7e7b2256f5cac0eb

Isn't that about the end of the line for 100?

No worries, I'm already tossing around the idea of a THP Outing here in the spring

Goose or Raspberry?

Or Westpark :banana:
Goose = cheaper
Raspberry = $$$$ but better course

Your call my friend

Goose = cheaper
Raspberry = $$$$ but better course

Your call my friend

Golfnow has a couple times between noon and one for about $40. Can we get around in four?

Golfnow has a couple times between noon and one for about $40. Can we get around in four?
I wouldn't see why not. Unless it's overly crowded ... who knows. Neither course has anything before Noon huh?

I wouldn't see why not. Unless it's overly crowded ... who knows. Neither course has anything before Noon huh?

11:40 @ Goose?

I made the mistake of looking at the weather 66 Friday 70 Saturday and 67 Sunday in December... Wow

Trying to convince the wife to let me get 9 holes in

Anyone play Newport News Deer Run course recently? With 70 degree temps tomorrow and me being on travel this week, I'm giving it a go tomorrow.

No time to go any farther west?

G$$$ gonna be able to make it?

Not sure if G Money is going to cross the river or not. Was wondering if tbanks5 had time to drive past Deer Run down in Newport News to someplace like Royal New Kent or Kiskiack

I heard Kiskiack has turned into a dirt track.

I heard Kiskiack has turned into a dirt track.

Could be. Deer Run was never any prize, though.

G$$$ gonna be able to make it?

Are we playing somewhere tomorrow??? I'm off and ready. Or you referring to Sunday??? Just let me know.

Anyone play Newport News Deer Run course recently? With 70 degree temps tomorrow and me being on travel this week, I'm giving it a go tomorrow.

Could be. Deer Run was never any prize, though.

I played it back in August. It was in decent shape, but for $25 or whatever it was with cart on a Sunday morning, it was hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back