The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B Spot's burger of the month was the Revolution Burger, after Revolution Brewing in Chicago.

Beef burger with poutine on top. Fries were the "Lola" rosemary fries. Simply amazing.

B Spot's burger of the month was the Revolution Burger, after Revolution Brewing in Chicago.

Beef burger with poutine on top. Fries were the "Lola" rosemary fries. Simply amazing.

And yet somehow you are posting this with no picture and not updating the burger thread.
#EpicFail :D

And yet somehow you are posting this with no picture and not updating the burger thread.
#EpicFail :D
I wasn't able to get a picture unfortunately. Maybe I'll have to go have another.

What…?

456b14be9705262c4ef93b2c5a0110e4.jpg

I checked into my flight for Germany tomorrow and Delta offers Comfort+ now as an upgrade option. I took the upgrade for my flights from the US to Amsterdam and back. It was $119 and it includes free drinks, better snacks, more leg room, and those media players that have movies on them. For an 8 hour flight I think it was well worth the investment just can't expense it.

I checked into my flight for Germany tomorrow and Delta offers Comfort+ now as an upgrade option. I took the upgrade for my flights from the US to Amsterdam and back. It was $119 and it includes free drinks, better snacks, more leg room, and those media players that have movies on them. For an 8 hour flight I think it was well worth the investment just can't expense it.

Not bad. However, what snacks can be better than Biscoff cookies?

Not bad. However, what snacks can be better than Biscoff cookies?

You got a point there, maybe extra Biscoff cookies for free.

I'm a bit blue these last couple days, not sure why really, other than it is there.

Bah.

I'm a bit blue these last couple days, not sure why really, other than it is there.

Bah.

I think you'll get something soon that'll turn that frown upside down :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So apparently when rules are enforced you should miss the next two days of work then text your boss to inform him that you are going to quit.

This is why youth gets a bad reputation about how their lack of work ethic.

My cat eats popcorn.......thats all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bah.

You know what buddy, it's weird. You're feeling blue, but I have been watching you find your passion in putters again, and it's fun to watch...

And driving me to do something I should have done a year ago.

You know what buddy, it's weird. You're feeling blue, but I have been watching you find your passion in putters again, and it's fun to watch...

And driving me to do something I should have done a year ago.

There are few things on this planet I am as passionate about, that is troof.

Bah.

Today was Blue Monday. It's a phenomenon, but shake it off and have a Yuengling dude!

JM

Today was Blue Monday. It's a phenomenon, but shake it off and have a Yuengling dude!

JM

Not diet friendly, the alcohol is banished in the house until goals are met. Stupid copper mug is staring at me right now too.

Woke up to no heat working today...awesome

Ugh we had that a couple of weeks ago. Had a frozen pipe somewhere.
I can hear the motor running ans the fan still works might be the pilot light but stupid me left my tools at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back