PXG Darkness Driver Preview

Feel like this driver is part of some Key and Peele skit "Darkness"

Feel like this driver is part of some Key and Peele skit "Darkness"

I thought Chappelle's Show immediately when I saw the first post and apparently I'm not the only one, haha!

I thought Chappelle's Show immediately when I saw the first post and apparently I'm not the only one, haha!
I thought of him too

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Darkness is an interesting name for a driver. This one is different.

Extra hands required for the "in hand" pics? Just asking, not offering. :alien:

I like it. Curious to see the whole thing...

Pretty ugly....especially for the cost

I like it, even with the old fashioned sword fight and the lame name.

I had to look at the picture again to figure out what the deck was all about. No big deal for me. It's just as off-putting as a cavity, or a black hole, or a Millennium Falcon porthole.

Still, it doesn't matter because I'm not looking at this side at address. I wonder what it looks like topside.

I want to give it a try. From what I have heard they aren't sending out clubs for review so guessing this won't be at club clash

Wow, that thing would really have to perform for me to pay the price and put it in the bag!

I saw this on Twitter from THP. Kind of funny, which just shows I still haven't grown up as far as maturity goes. But that's ok, because everyone should get a chuckle out of it.

~Rock

I read somewhere that PXG is all about building excellent functioning clubs and doesn't care about making good looking clubs

Ignoring the dickpic for a second....I have a hard time believing that a manipulation of the weight screws would provide that much different of a ball flight (assuming that's their purpose).

And reading the name actually made me think of George Carlin as the Hippy Dippy Weatherman. "Tonight's forecast...? DARK. With continued darkness until morning...."

Nice driver...sorry about your dick...

I hope we can get some more info or someone to actually hit this club so we can get beyond the grade school humor.

I hope we can get some more info or someone to actually hit this club so we can get beyond the grade school humor.

In our defense JB started it.

In our defense JB started it.

And he will continue to, doesn't make it ok :alien:

PXG is certainly and interesting story however. It will be fun to see how it all plays out. People seem to have some very strong opinions about a brand that few have actually seen the products in person let alone hit.

Other than the rather lame name I'm very interested.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back