Do I need to change my name?

ATLGolfer

#ATLClive75
Reaction score
Handicap
Quasi-Open letter to my friends at THP:

The last two years have brought some incredible changes to my life. Some good, some less than.

The most recent change has been with my work. About a month ago the firm asked me to open an office in Savannah. After a lot of thought (and initially saying "no" a lot), I decided to make the change. It's been a whirlwind experience, as I have been splitting time between Atlanta and Savannah the last two weeks, and I don't move for old until next month. But, I can already tell that the move will be a good one both personally and professionally.

I'll be skimming more than posting for the foreseeable future as I figure out what the heck I'm doing down here. But I'm looking forward to eventually teeing it up with the THPers in the area. I'm going to miss the heck out of Barry, Kyle, and the too-many-too-mention THPers in the ATL area.

Also -- tip of the cap to SeeMoreGuy (Keith), who was one of the first to bring me into the THP fold. One of the better decisions I've made.

Here's to the new chapter of ATLGolfer. SAVGolfer seems a little weird... I think I'll keep my name.

That's an awesome move though Seth. Best part IMO is the food you'll get to enjoy. Never mind work, focus on the food.

Eat at Pirate House a lot and take pictures of the food.
Then Im sure people will welcome SAVgolfer

#Clivannah? :act-up: Enjoy your new digs man. Good luck with the new office.

JM

Eat at Pirate House a lot and take pictures of the food.
Then Im sure people will welcome SAVgolfer

I drove by the Pirate House today, and I immediately thought about the grit bar. Oh... The grit bar.

I didn't think it was possible to get fatter than I am right now. Then I found Savannah.

Should have just changed it a while ago to Clive75 and been done with it.

Best of luck on the move. I have no doubt you'll thrive in your new role.

Good for you. My best friend went through a similar thing (OC/SF) and it has been an at times challenging but ultimately rewarding experience. I wish you well in the journey.

Congrats on the new role - you'll do great, I am sure.

Have some grits at the grit bar for me.

No need to change it. Don't want to go confusing people, do ya?

No need to change it. Don't want to go confusing people, do ya?

I'm with Beags, you can't change it, you will always be ATL to us buddy.

Congrats on the move! I lived there for a few years, you will enjoy the food and the golf. And like JB said, be sure to frequent Pirate's House, the food is awesome.

Is there a lot of people looking to capitalize on swoop and squats in Savannah :)

Good luck brother.

Congrats on the new position and i think you need to keep the name.

Best of luck to you my brother. Does this mean new ice jack cards to follow? Look forward to seeing you again dude.

Best of luck with the move, Seth, and setting up shop in Savannah. Sounds like a nice opportunity.

No need to change Seth. You'll do well in Savannah, but you'll always be ATLGolfer #LaPlayyaaa!!!

Congrats on the new position Seth! I think the name should remain the same.

Congrats on the move and job. I say keep the name

Don't ever change...your name congrats again!

Congrats on the new postion, good luck with the move. I need to get to Savannah we'll have to tee it up.

Oh and don't change the name, ATL is a good short nickname.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do I need to change my name?

Congrats Seth!!! That means I'll only be a hop and skip away once I get to St Augustine.

Good luck on the new office Seth

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hey Seth, SAVgolfer sounds dumb. You are now and forever, ATL

Congrats my friend!

I was just in Savannah on a date this weekend and visit Statesboro quite a bit, so we will need to tee it up soon!

Congrats, I loved my time there this past year. Good luck in Sethvannah.

Back