Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i was pondering a new Callaway polo shirt, MD3's and some sort of Callaway 3 wood but just got my new pay slip after restructure at work and losing over $500 a fortnight they will be ponders for a long time haha. And the fact my other gear isnt selling. :bad:

Pondering a new wedge set up....I have always been a vokey guy and have liked them. I see quite a few of you around here like the MD3's. First thought is to go to the SM5s but was thinking about giving callaway a shot.

Pondering a new wedge set up....I have always been a vokey guy and have liked them. I see quite a few of you around here like the MD3's. First thought is to go to the SM5s but was thinking about giving callaway a shot.

So many good options.
Im a Cleveland Wedge guy as it has a look that I just love and grew up playing them. I have dabbled in Vokeys for a number of years and now playing Callaway since it is from The Grandaddy.

M1 PR is calling you.

Literally, I'm looking at it right now and its calling for you.

Trust me... that is calling my name before the Buttonback... a little more cost friendly to go on top of the Lajosi that is being ordered today.

Xr 16 3w :D

Last edited:
Now that the prices are less crazy, Bertha Mini 1.5. Can't decide on 12˚ vs. 14˚, but leaning towards 14˚.

Hard ponder on the new SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0 grip for my recently purchased putter. Love the idea of combining the Flatso with a pistol shape. I'm waiting to see if the tour lock weights will fit in the grip where they have the hole for the "counter-core weight". Back weighting has worked for me, but 50g seems like an awful lot.

I am currently pondering the following:

Callaway MD3 46* wedge w/ DG X100 Onyx Shaft
Callaway Fairway wood (XR, GBB, Alpha 816 etc.)
Callaway Chrome Soft Balls

That is all I believe!

All this talk of custom putters isn't settling my mind

MXMs are still stupid expensive.

Odyssey 777ch. Need to complete the set since right now it's just 77 lol

not as expensive as the Bettinardi's I'm oogling at.
Meh.

I've had a number of those over the years, but I know there is a putter shape that just jives with me, and it rhymes with Odyssey #7.

Meh.

I've had a number of those over the years, but I know there is a putter shape that just jives with me, and it rhymes with Odyssey #7.
There are sooooo many!

There are sooooo many!
You know that kid, when you were growing up, that always seemed to have the toys YOU wanted?

Yeah, that kid.

You're that kid.

LMAO.

I am currently pondering the following:

Callaway MD3 46* wedge w/ DG X100 Onyx Shaft
Callaway Fairway wood (XR, GBB, Alpha 816 etc.)
Callaway Chrome Soft Balls

That is all I believe!

You would probably be unfair with the 816 16*

You would probably be unfair with the 816 16*
Well then I approve this message...sign me up! I need to hit your set up and I guarantee ill probably buy it after haha

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well then I approve this message...sign me up! I need to hit your set up and I guarantee ill probably buy it after haha

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I have the 14 and I love it. But I know you want a 4w and the 816 16* is just as good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back