The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it's not as cold there as it is here today.

We were supposed to (finally) have some windows installed on our sunroom, but 30mph winds and a negative wind chill shut that down today.

We were supposed to (finally) have some windows installed on our sunroom, but 30mph winds and a negative wind chill shut that down today.
Balmy -6 with wind chill. ..awesome

Woke up to no heat working today...awesome

That stinks. Dealt with that back in November over the Thanksgiving holiday. Hopefully you get someone out to fix it a lot faster than we did!

If our heat went out today (sub zero temps) the house would probably get real cold fast. That couldn't happen at a worse time. Mrs G starts complaining if it gets below 70 in here.

That Sucks buddy. It is a balmy 28 here and I couldn't imagine no heat. Actually couldn't imagine it at less than 65. Hope it gets repaired quickly.

Woke up to no heat working today...awesome

I can hear the motor running ans the fan still works might be the pilot light but stupid me left my tools at work

Does it fire up and then click right off? If it does, it's your flame sensor. Rub it clean with some low grit sandpaper or even a dollar bill if you don't have any handy.

Does it fire up and then click right off? If it does, it's your flame sensor. Rub it clean with some low grit sandpaper or even a dollar bill if you don't have any handy.
Oddly enough as i was calling robs father in law who does hvac it fired up. He is going to stop by later if i need him and might be time to look into annual service

**** Yeah
Never ****ing Quit

Classic you son of a b*tch

**** Yeah
Never ****ing Quit

Great. It's just a shame that Rocky V was never made. It simply doesn't exist.

The franchise went straight from Rocky IV to Creed.

Great. It's just a shame that Rocky V was never made. It simply doesn't exist.

The franchise went straight from Rocky IV to Creed.
Wasn't Rocky Balboa between IV and Creed?

Oddly enough as i was calling robs father in law who does hvac it fired up. He is going to stop by later if i need him and might be time to look into annual service

Sounds like that may be what it is. When that flame sensor starts to get dirty it will misfire and then eventually not fire up at all and just keep clicking off. Mine was doing this at the start of the winter and I cleaned it once and it has been fine since.

Balmy -6 with wind chill. ..awesome

-8 with the wind chill here. First time I have ever turned on the seat warmer in my car.

-8 with the wind chill here. First time I have ever turned on the seat warmer in my car.

Those seat warmers always made me feel like I peed my pants :)

Seat warmers are the best especially if you got leather and are a saving grace if you drive a diesel truck with leather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit 16 years in the Navy today :D

Congrats and thank you for your service.

Crunching the numbers and seeing how close I am to having a big credit card paid off and then I go price some some Apex irons w/Aerotechs.... fiscally irresponsible Miller Time was a lot more fun, but also a lot more in debt.

Crunching the numbers and seeing how close I am to having a big credit card paid off and then I go price some some Apex irons w/Aerotechs.... fiscally irresponsible Miller Time was a lot more fun, but also a lot more in debt.
I'm secretly blaming my brother and his expensive destination wedding for my lack of iron pondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back