sudseh 2016: Road to Regional Rivalry

Got a stomach bug of some kind, so limiting my workouts. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back up and at it for the jump rope.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Got a stomach bug of some kind, so limiting my workouts. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back up and at it for the jump rope.

Take it easy and make sure it is all out. If you push too early, you'll either prolong the symptoms or crap your pants. Neither is good

Haha, true. Will see tomorrow.
Take it easy and make sure it is all out. If you push too early, you'll either prolong the symptoms or crap your pants. Neither is good

I was still feeling the effects, so didn't push myself too much.

Also, as the question was raised in the RR chat regarding our plans : Getting back stateside on Sunday a few kilos down from my pre vacation weight. Starting back up on my 10x3 for fat loss workout plan and may take a look at the Whole 30 diet to see if I can knock off some fat %.

On the golf front, I hope a range is open on MLK Day so that I can get some swing videos ready to take to the instructor I hope to be working with on the run-up to RR. I'll be breaking out the chipping mat regardless.

Back in the USA. The gym visits with the 10x3 for fat loss workout plan starts today. I'll see what I can do with the jump rope and push-ups, but I think I'm going to eliminate the jump rope piece.

When the range Ron directed me to opens today, I'll be giving them a call.

Just found this thread. Going to be following along Sudhir!

Back in the USA. The gym visits with the 10x3 for fat loss workout plan starts today. I'll see what I can do with the jump rope and push-ups, but I think I'm going to eliminate the jump rope piece.

When the range Ron directed me to opens today, I'll be giving them a call.

Saw people out there hitting balls yesterday . They also have an indoor setup for instruction if it gets to cold out.

Just found this thread. Going to be following along Sudhir!

Excellent, sir. Please do!

Saw people out there hitting balls yesterday . They also have an indoor setup for instruction if it gets to cold out.

Oh sweet. :) Indoor practice is always good. I've become a bit of a softie after the summer temps last week.

Good luck with this! Be keeping an eye on your progress.

Dude, you are just awesome! I've never met you but I can't wait til I do, you are Driven!

Good luck with this! Be keeping an eye on your progress.
Thank you!
Dude, you are just awesome! I've never met you but I can't wait til I do, you are Driven!
I do what I can (your coffee helps a lot, even if I just munch on the delicious beans). Plus, I'm keeping myself on track to try to get in to #THPRegionalRivalry, so that even if I don't get in I will have taken my game and general fitness state to the next level.

Thank you!

I do what I can (your coffee helps a lot, even if I just munch on the delicious beans). Plus, I'm keeping myself on track to try to get in to #THPRegionalRivalry, so that even if I don't get in I will have taken my game and general fitness state to the next level.

I think it's awesome, I truly respect your drive buddy.

So a quick update. Apologies for the lack of said updates, some Europeans had plans for my mornings that did not involve golf.
I also sat down and got really bored with my current workout program (on it for a month in total) and decided to pull out one of my _old_ UMBC Strength and Conditioning workouts. It has been an eye opener seeing where I was and where I need to go.

Adopt a very weak grip/stand close as you can/lift and turn in backswing/squat and pivot on way down/and never let the face turn over or you will slice.That sums up my 16 lessons so far and should help you.Open face as you can get and never let close or you will slice buddy

I've been distracted... :D
75565ec9c51204872406468295970dcb.jpg

The title should be updated to read "sudseh 2016: Road to mid-20s Handicap".
I'll get some video up of my drives this coming weekend. I'm betting my backswing gets longer and messier over the round. Instead of a body position I'm still relying on "tightness".

Back