The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

I had great practice time at the range at lunch. My swing felt so good and I was in a groove that I felt I could go over the course and easily shoot in the 70s. I'm sure by the weekend, I'll be struggling to keep it on the right hole, much less the fairway!:beat-up:

Desert golf is coming around - conditions keep getting better and better! I hope my game holds up - 39 putts today should be just enough to take home the trophy.

Not. :banghead:

At least it isn't snowing.

Another prep session in the books this morning. I have been working hard on my iron play and today was one of the best ball striking day I have had to date. Ended with a laser straight 4i to the 205 pin and flew it 190 and rolled up to it. left the last 6-7 balls and headed to work. We have what 36 or 35 days left? Cant come soon enough.

Last edited:
Aimpoint lesson today. Gonna get my putting dialed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aimpoint lesson today. Gonna get my putting dialed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's hope you don't get paired with JRod...

Let's hope you don't get paired with JRod...

Haha. If he does I hope I can at least be around a green when they're putting.

Got a workout tip on how to swing faster, I will be concentrating on fitness, flexibility, and short game/putting for the next 5 weeks.

Hope to get a few extra yards from my swing and get in better shape at the same time!!

#TeamEthanator won't be unprepared, that's for sure!!

Had a great round today and the short game practice was much needed. Focusing on putts was very helpful and I finally feel like I might be making some progress with the flat stick.

Just reading thru the club clash thread makes me so excited for #TheGauntlet!!!

Seems like every THP event is pretty epic. Combine that with the fact that the infamous ZooCrew will be joining us as well.

I dunno about you guys, but I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

As we're working on 24 inches of snow since Saturday morning

1dc45fa9d5507721aebb4fd5a14a8b45.jpg

Feel your pain. Expecting 3-6" of rain today through Tuesday. 30+ mph wind yesterday. Got some range and putting work in yesterday, but unless I go to hit some on the sim not anything today. Just do some stretches and maybe workout.

I truely hate seeing that bad weather for you guys. Hope it clears up fast.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I feel for you guys in the snow. Hang in there! T-32!!!

That is wrong for golf on so many levels.
But good for skiing!!
I am at the course today - very breezy, will "encourage" well struck shots.

So if you are on the winning team, which driver are you choosing? I'm picking the Great Big Bertha. Hit that the other day and it was keeping up with my G30 rather nicely.

So if you are on the winning team, which driver are you choosing? I'm picking the Great Big Bertha. Hit that the other day and it was keeping up with my G30 rather nicely.
You won't have to worry about that cause #TeamJRod will be taking home the win.

I think I would go XR 16

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You won't have to worry about that cause #TeamJRod will be taking home the win.

OK then what driver are you picking Mr. self-proclaimed Champion Gauntlet-er of the Year? I see you have a few Callaway bats already.

#TeamStripeShow

Last edited:
I can't wait to see you guys.

I also can't wait to heckle all of you on the first tee.

#dontshank

Same here. It will go nicely next to my GBB :wink:

#TeamRookie

:D
My thoughts exactly. Especially after the reviews at club clash!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Back