The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this place I'm at is supposed to get 8" of rain tomorrow.

I better not get stuck here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You must be in West Texas then.

Start building your ark buddy. The sky's sound like they are about to open a can of whoop A#% over us.

You must be in West Texas then.

Start building your ark buddy. The sky's sound like they are about to open a can of whoop A#% over us.
Just north of you actually hopefully it stays West.

How often does i35 flood?

Just north of you actually hopefully it stays West.

How often does i35 flood?

Not often. Has to be a lot of rain. They've closed 35 last spring cause the red river flooded but that takes a lot to do.

Did you play golf down here?

Not often. Has to be a lot of rain. They've closed 35 last spring cause the red river flooded but that takes a lot to do.

Did you play golf down here?
I planned to but ended up being really busy. If I stay till Tuesday you available?

I planned to but ended up being really busy. If I stay till Tuesday you available?

I could make that happen but would probably have to be in the afternoon. Guess we need to see how much rain falls too over the next 24 hrs.

I could make that happen but would probably have to be in the afternoon. Guess we need to see how much rain falls too over the next 24 hrs.
Excellent well keep in touch.

The Official Banter Away Thread

My daughters high school percussion unit just finished their performance at WGI world championships in Dayton, we've been watching the live stream all night. They were in 4th place headed into finals needing to make up 2 points to catch the unit in 1st place. Awards aren't for another 3+ hours and I'm going to be on pins and needles waiting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughters high school percussion unit just finished their performance at WGI world championships in Dayton, we've been watching the live stream all night. They were in 4th place headed into finals needing to make up 2 points to catch the unit in 1st place. Awards aren't for another 3+ hours and I'm going to be on pins and needles waiting!!!

Good luck!!!

36 holes is hard in the wind but was a blast

Exhausted.

Good luck!!!

Thanks man! I'm really nervous - one of the props wasn't turned at all, but it's not noticeable if you're not familiar with the show. One of the kids fell down though, I missed it on the first viewing but got a text that it happened. Sure enough, during a quick transition one of the bass drummers slipped :( Can't tell which one it was, but whoever it was made a great quick recovery. Doesn't matter though, you lose points for things like that and even a few tenths of a point difference can mean 3rd place or 7th place. It's nuts how emotionally tied in we parents get when our kids do something like this.

Man I just want to lay in the hammock and do nothing as nothing I've done this weekend is going well.

I wanna play golf or go work on my cabinet but I'm afraid of the outcome if I try to play or go to the shop.

I love he Conservatory golf course for #THPClubClash

I also think this has had the most unique contests for a golf event ever. So much fun.

I love he Conservatory golf course for #THPClubClash

I also think this has had the most unique contests for a golf event ever. So much fun.

Seriously awesome contests. Very unique experience for everyone this weekend

No RBC Heritage thread this week?
Course must be tough, only 35 players at Even or better.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

There is a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back