The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading up on a few threads,people are freaking out over small comments someone has for them or advice. There is no need for that we are all adults here ,let's act more civilized gentlemen. We are here to discuss the game and learn more to improve and make friendships.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

JB should wear a shirt on planes that say "I hate feet"
Printed on front, back, and sleeves...

Prices of golf equipment here in NZ :angry:

My golf game is garbage right now. Took two weeks off and now it's a heavy dosage of toe hooks with driver and almost missing the ball completely with my irons.

Heading to pick up the new truck today some jagoff runs me off the road and then leaves the scene.

I got his license plate number but now I can't get my truck until I fix my car. He can't be charged with leaving the scene because our vehicles never came in to contact. However there are witnessed so my insurance company will have to sue him.

Unreal.

Well maybe this should go in HHJJ thread but the damage somehow ended up being pretty minimal in the grand scheme. I'll definitely lose some money on the trade but I should be able to avoid reporting it to my insurance company .

I hope karma bites the other asshat.

I've pretty much lost all hope for humanity. Sad way to look at the world but i just can't ignore how awful most people are anymore.

Just makes me appreciate the good ones even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pissed that we are going to have to do SO MUCH fund-raising this year for golf because of the last coach. Amazing how things can fall apart in just 3 years.

Wrong day to golf because of Columbus Day. Course is packed and I'm waiting at least 5 minutes before each shot. I might walk off after 9.

I'm pissed that we are going to have to do SO MUCH fund-raising this year for golf because of the last coach. Amazing how things can fall apart in just 3 years.

How much does the team have to raise per year?

When the time comes let me know, Ive worked with my kids school on fundraisers and there are a few things you can do out there with 0 effort and raise a few bucks

How much does the team have to raise per year?

We are totally self funded, no funding from the athletic department, for boys and girls combined. So suffice to say its not cheap at all, especially when bags haven't been bought in 5 years and they have no apparel at all.

Damn! That's rough

James

Just let me know where to send a check. How about go fund me? Not sure how that works - but it can't hurt to look into!

James

Just let me know where to send a check. How about go fund me? Not sure how that works - but it can't hurt to look into!
Good idea! Gofundme would be solid, and I would donate

What do you need?

Zero worries guys, I love you all for reaching out like that, but I didn't mean it that way.

One thing we are fortunate to have, is this town is the Pipeline Crossroads of the world, so it'll get better, I just need to make the rounds. Plus, we are doing a dinner before football's senior night, and bringing back the "Siberian Classic" which is played by the kids with "donations" for how many holes they can play in December/January freezing temps. Plus, the family who bought the golf course are going to really try to help us out I think. Lots of good people who care, I'm just upset that it ever got this bad and so many of those relationships were lost in the last couple years.

Lost my green THP towel today...freaking sucks

That stinks buddy.

The group behind us says they didn't pick it up but I find that odd seeming it was in the middle of the green

I'll have to order one of there's any left

The group behind us says they didn't pick it up but I find that odd seeming it was in the middle of the green

I'll have to order one of there's any left

I dont believe there are any green ones left, but we do have the yellow, which looks incredible in person.

I dont believe there are any green ones left, but we do have the yellow, which looks incredible in person.

Yeah I know green are gone. Yellow may look good with my green

lost my keys.. hate losing my keys or wallet. Will not be able to sleep tonight!

Having to scrape frost off your windows in the morning, with neither a scraper or gloves. That is how my day began.

Eff Me!!! I just realized I lost my wallet on the bus this morning..., ugh I hope it gets turned in

Eff Me!!! I just realized I lost my wallet on the bus this morning..., ugh I hope it gets turned in
That's brutal Mike. I hope somebody honest found it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back