Forum Testing Signup - Pre-Release Wedges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow is all I can say, I'm truly honored and super pumped. Congrats to the rest of the testers, I'm going to video tape my unboxing to hopefully grab my surprise. It's going to be fun to track and review without posting, hopefully I can get all the info recorded in a few different posts so I don't end up with a super long first post!!! Thanks again to THP and the mystery OEM!!!

Congrats Testers!! I can't wait to see what you all think of the wedges!

Congrats testers!

Congrats testers!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Congrats to the testers! Looking forward to the results.

Congrats testers! Can't wait to hear/see more!

I like the pixelated picture. I've been staring at it all cross eyed trying to figure out what it is, LOL.

Good luck to all that enter!

im pretty sure the pic is of the newest wilson irons

Guys I know some are looking for clues in the picture and everything, but the truth is, I grabbed a picture that I liked and pixelated it. It is the older Cleveland CG15 wedges and the only reason I chose it is because it had 3 wedges together in multiple finishes that I thought would work well.

im pretty sure the pic is of the newest wilson irons

Nope. Look up. :act-up:

So in preparations of my testings I've read every THP review and forum review thread I could find on wedges to get myself not only super amped up for the testing but to also broaden my view on wedges and maybe what things the forum members liked or didn't like in past and future wedge testing, here's the list of attributes and shots I'm going to try and do a separate review on:

1st Impressions
Appearance
Shaft
Grip
Feel
Performance
Innovation
Bounce
Grooves
Technology
Features
Benefits
Range Time
Course Time
Practice Green
Chip
Belly Chip
Pitch
Flop
Bunker
Light rough
Medium rough
Heavy rough
Fringe
Full
Half

Please add to the list if you would like to know anything I might not have had already

There will be such a flood of information when the testers are able to post. Kind of exciting really. Again, input that will sway buyers one way or the other. That's some creative power right there

I agree with you Freddie, this is going to be a pretty comprehensive testing. And with wedges it is so personal, especially, when it comes to feel.

Is Callaway the mystery wedge company?? JB just posted on Twitter to Callaway that he thinks we are excited to start seeing reviews

Is Callaway the mystery wedge company?? JB just posted on Twitter to Callaway that he thinks we are excited to start seeing reviews

That was in response to them tweeting about the X Utility Irons.

Nevermind, I jumped the gun, I missed Callaways tweet right before his

I think it's Cleveland, if I were guessing, which I am. I saw a picture of Cleveland's new wedge today, so I am basing it off of that.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Wedge testing is so fun, probably my favorite testing I have done. There is just so many shots and options with wedges, theres always something new to talk about. Looking forward to following along guys.

I can't wait to hear when guys start receiving these. And the bomb will be dropped when embargo is lifted!

Congrats to Kmac, Thainer, IceyShanks, ddec, SW, Cookie, flynnie & JonD, a great looking group of testers, look forward to reading your thoughts on the mystery wedge.

With this being the first of a mystery type testing (that I am aware of), going to be a fun and ling read once embargo is lifted.

LtEvO TaPpEd

How will you testers handle your post round reviews? Put your thoughts down on Word Docs until embargo oils lifted. Videos and Pics? Make sure anything loaded to YouTube is set to private.

With this being the first of a mystery type testing (that I am aware of), going to be a fun and ling read once embargo is lifted.

LtEvO TaPpEd

We have done quite a few actually.

I love the speculation - can't wait to see the reviews after the embargo is lifted!

How will you testers handle your post round reviews? Put your thoughts down on Word Docs until embargo oils lifted. Videos and Pics? Make sure anything loaded to YouTube is set to private.

I'm all about word docs, then copy and paste. All of my pics and vids will be on my phone until date, and then uploaded to YouTube and photobucket the day of.

I'll be keeping them all in a word doc, broken out by posts and then the pics and videos will be loaded and private until I can post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back