Groups for people in Utah

I am in Utah I am in Utah county

There are a few of us here in Utah. I am in Herriman. I know there is another Salt Lake County member and a couple more Utah county members as well. If people are interested, we should try to figure out a Saturday when we can all get together and meet up. I would love to see THP grow here in Utah and see another Utahn get into a THP event! Lots of events are out near us this year.

There are a few of us here in Utah. I am in Herriman. I know there is another Salt Lake County member and a couple more Utah county members as well. If people are interested, we should try to figure out a Saturday when we can all get together and meet up. I would love to see THP grow here in Utah and see another Utahn get into a THP event! Lots of events are out near us this year.

That would be awesome we should get this going!

Hope y'all can get together soon.

I thought you were north of Salt Lake. I'm only 15-20 minutes from courses in south end of the valley we definitely need to make a round happen.

I thought you were north of Salt Lake. I'm only 15-20 minutes from courses in south end of the valley we definitely need to make a round happen.
I just play courses North of Salt Lake. I don't care to play any Salt Lake county courses unless there is nothing available up north.

I haven't played any Utah county for a while either. Although Cedar Hills usually gives some pretty good deals once in a while.

I'm down to play Cedar Hills too. That's only a mile from here. Anywhere Utah county or south Salt Lake county works for me.

Back