What is your favorite grip brand?

What is your favorite grip brand?

• Total voters
I go back and forth between Lamkin and Golf Pride. I want to give SS a go this year on more than just my putter.

For the last several years I have been a SS man only. Prior to that it was the ping dancing man pistolina grip. Im n love with with SS Slim 2.0 flatso. Its so great!

For the last several years I have been a SS man only. Prior to that it was the ping dancing man pistolina grip. Im n love with with SS Slim 2.0 flatso. Its so great!

As for my other clubs its lamkin uTx or NDMC

Golf Pride hands down.

Lamkins, in particular the original Crosslines. Cheap, durable and great feel.

I'm currently using UTX grips after using REL Gen A.C.E. grips...they are little firmer but so far I'm loving it. Can't wait to get these out on the course for 2016.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I havent tried many but out of the ones i have tried and the fact i won some from them Lamkin gets my nod. The UTx grips are awesome, i need to get some more as mine are wearing out. I also have some R.E.L Ace waiting to be used.
SuperStroke in the mid slim 2.0 seams to be my sweet spot for the putter.

Definitely have been a huge fan of Lamkin 3Gen and UTx grips. Finishing a close second is anything from Pure grips.

I usually just use stock OEM grips and sell my clubs long before they need to be regripped :)

This year, I tinkered with aftermarket grips due to some tennis elbow on my right side. My first choice was the Lamkin UTx. Priced right (mid level) and corded yet still soft feeling. I still found my grip slipping so my search for the right grip continued. My second and final choice, was the GolfPride MCC Plus 4. They are expensive ($9.59/grip) and are usually never on sale. I was fortunate to purchase them with a couple a coupon ($25 off $100) and free installation (saved me $2.99/grip). The MCC Plus 4 flat out performs and the reduced taper feels real nice. They look good, my grip doesn't slip, and they are a great blend of cord/tackiness and softness. My new grip of choice.

Iomic is the brand I have found myself consistently drawn to. I love the feel of them and the looks fit my eye.

Im loving iomic sticky at the moment got them on driver 3w and hybo

Got the iomic evolution x on the irons!

Sticky is a little softer but the evolution is way more durable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamkin. Great texture and comfort, plus I find them to be pretty affordable, and their top-drawer grips are really durable.

Voted Lamkin. I-Line is great, UTx might be better. Always a good price and I always feel great after I get a box from them.

Love my ilines I got for 30 from lamkin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GP for me, play the tour wraps. Super stroke on the putter.

I went from Pure to Lamkin UTx grips. I really liked the Pure but love the UTx.

Right now, it's Lamkin and it's really not that close.

I have about 100 i-Lines installed or waiting to be installed that I could play for the rest of my life and not even think twice... with the UTx being a solid backup (in general and in possession).

Putter grip, the i-Line is again getting the nod. Just seems to be working for me, although I've enjoyed my time with the SINK.

I am getting very close to pulling the trigger on some i-Lines. Loves the soft feel of them.

Golf Pride Tour Velvet Super Tack standard with 1 extra wrap of tape. Love the different texture under the left hand than the right hand. A great feeling grip IMO. Different strokes for different folks.

Lamkin cords for irons/woods is what I use, though I actually prefer leather wraps, but I'm not paying $30 a piece for grips. My new Mizuno sticks (MP4) have nice grips, though, so I won't change them for awhile.
Lamkin Jumbo pistol on the putter. Tried a bunch of the superstrokes, and I like some of them, but the Lamkin I like better.

Pure ... admittedly I don't have much experience with many different grip brands/models, but I'm a Pure fan because they are made in USA, 100% rubber, can be installed with air compressor and have been very good/durable for me (firm pro model).

I am pondering the Lamkin i-Line's because of the current good price though.

And will be trying Lamkin UTx on my CF16s if Callaway ever ships them, so I'm looking forward to that.

Played Lamkin Crossline or GP Tour Velvet for many years, but I switched over to UTx several years ago and have not looked back.

Lamkin has taken over my bag.

Honestly a tossup for me between GP and Lamkin, but I am partial to the GP Z-Grip these days so I went with them.

Used the Winn Dri-Tac's for a while, but got tired of changing grips frequently. Made the switch to the Lamkin UTx and haven't looked back.

Golf Pride...NDMC.....Expensive, but worth it!!!!

Back