Chicken fettuccine

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Protein Shake, Lame...

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Brown sugar and cheese pork chops

Coconut shrimp and veggie soup and some crusty herb bread

d000e959e8d31b5a634dbbecee9504d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Cornish game hen, cauliflower and a salad with lemon juice instead of dressing. Such a good meal.

Hobo dinner.

Cavatelli and red sauce with fresh grated Parmesan.
(Stupid small portion for diet)

chicken mole in the slow cooker.

Chicken & dumplings soup

Chopped Salad

Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread.

Chicken breast and mashed

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

68557e25cd1ec77a43724064d7d05989.jpg
3e1f639a895faed2bb5762e3f6884e8e.jpg

Took the wife out for her birthday dinner at Flemings steakhouse. Basically had to roll me out of there when I was done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deli sandwich with Fritos.

What's for Dinner?

Marcos pizza was having an event to benefit local elementary schools so we ordered pizza tonight

Balsamic Chicken Salad!

This was our hobo dinner tonight. I had two.

Hamburger patty, potatoes, carrots, onions, zucchini and corn with slices of butter scattered throughout, and in Jacqui's meal, I added red peppers and Brussels sprouts. Cook at 375 for an hour.

b1b315e916b8c1d0ea26cc0ef77d6e4e.jpg
033f2a21a35d67f3671f024bde1895d4.jpg

Korean bbq bowl. First experience with tofu. Choked it down. Probably won't be making that again unless it's got chicken.

Korean bbq bowl. First experience with tofu. Choked it down. Probably won't be making that again unless it's got chicken.

I love tofu in Asian soups. That's pretty much where I draw the line. I've heard it makes a great thickener and cream substitute for sauces.

I love tofu in Asian soups. That's pretty much where I draw the line. I've heard it makes a great thickener and cream substitute for sauces.

This called for roughly half inch square cubes. I'd have been ok with smaller but they taste like eating an scrambled egg cube. It was a texture thing for me.

It also works well as a poor substitute for paneer in Indian food.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

This called for roughly half inch square cubes. I'd have been ok with smaller but they taste like eating an scrambled egg cube. It was a texture thing for me.

That's not cool. They should have specified 1/4" by 1/4" by 1/2" cubes if at all. I can definitely see texture and lack of taste for the larger cubes where the sauce may not have soaked in.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

General Tso's chicken.

So we are at a place that does not have any menus. The owner comes with a cart and the fresh meat of the day and then tells you the ways it can be prepared. Old world Italian style.

Cool cool place.

fdad52ff8318a5081e5d1542fedb6585.jpg
What is the name of this place? My in laws just moved down near Tampa area and would love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back