Callaway Preowned - Amazing

I'm in the minority as I had a bit of a rough experience with CPO. Bought a Like New Odyssey MXM #7 and it was beat up with an aftermarket grip that had seen a lot of play. It was average at best...easy returns at least.

Must be something with the #7 design, lol.
I had a Tank #7 I bought off CPO in like new condition and on the top side of the putter it had at least 3 long deep scratches. I thought you gotta be kidding me. Sent it right back. Did cost me like $15 because I thought USPS would be cheaper than the $10 CPO UPS returns process. Doh

Must be something with the #7 design, lol.
I had a Tank #7 I bought off CPO in like new condition and on the top side of the putter it had at least 3 long deep scratches. I thought you gotta be kidding me. Sent it right back. Did cost me like $15 because I thought USPS would be cheaper than the $10 CPO UPS returns process. Doh

That is strange...my cosmetic issues were just as obvious as yours. I did request CPO cover my return shipping charges arguing "item not as described" but they didn't want to hear it.

Just wanted to post in here that I bought a couple XR pro fairways off CPO with custom wraps/grips this afternoon and they are already shipped and set to be delivered Friday. That's incredible.

I am in the market for a new 3w.....trying to decide between the XR or a V Series

I bought two FWs today, and they're already shipped.

Purchased in "good" condition -- interested to see what they look like.

BOGO was impossible to pass up on, though. And they had the FWs with the Rogue shafts I'm using in my driver. Excited to put everything into play.

I am in the market for a new 3w.....trying to decide between the XR or a V Series

Go VSeries and thank me later. I love move and it's stupid easy to hit off the deck.

My order from today had extra length put on and already show delivery for Friday. Love it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It took a lot of willpower not to order some XR pro hybrids. Such a good deal today, but am staying pat with what I have.

Go VSeries and thank me later. I love move and it's stupid easy to hit off the deck.

is it as easy to hit as the heavenwood?

Callaway Preowned

Callaway Preowned

is it as easy to hit as the heavenwood?

Yes. Remember our round on sun, back nine I topped a tee shot on the par 5? It left me with a good 380 or do left into the hole. My second shot I used my 3w and left myself 144 for my 3rd shot.

It's long, forgiving and easy to hit.,

is there a promo code for the BOGO offer, I am not seeing anything on it

have the apex utility and a lite heavenwood (For my dad) in the cart right now. Might have to pull the trigger on these, this deal is insane. Or just need to find someone to split the deal with

It's crazy how many less options there were tonight vs this afternoon. Apparently bogo was a decent deal haha

BOGO was impossible to pass up on, though. And they had the FWs with the Rogue shafts I'm using in my driver. Excited to put everything into play.

Yup, too good of a deal! Pulled the trigger on a pair of Big Bertha hybrids. I have bought woods and irons from CPO and all have been conservatively rated. I usually get new midsize grips added and they still ship them fast, usually arriving 2-3 days after the order.

Lots of people (me included) spending some dollars on CPO this week.
BB driver. 4 and 7 XR fairways. 3, 4, 5 and 6 XR hybrids.
Irons TBD.

Made my first purchase with them tonight. Bought 2 Vokey SM5 described as "good" condition.

Can't wait to see them!

Made my first purchase with them tonight. Bought 2 Vokey SM5 described as "good" condition.

Can't wait to see them!

You wont be disappointed. CPO is awesome.

I don't need anything, but these Black Friday deals are killing me right now lol

Lots of people (me included) spending some dollars on CPO this week.
BB driver. 4 and 7 XR fairways. 3, 4, 5 and 6 XR hybrids.
Irons TBD.
Awesome place to do business with. They were delivered yesterday, and for about $588, I get a Big Bertha uDesign driver that had never been hit, the two XR fairways that looked like they may have been hit once, twice maybe (and that was really looking hard for something). The hybrids, two were obviously hit some (but not much) and the other two didn't look like they were ever hit.

Also got original head covers for each club. The hybrid covers probably won't stay on during the round.

I do not need it, but this black friday deal is killing me.

I just had my first bad experience with the site and haven't received any resolution. Purchased a shaft and it turns out the tip is after market and it won't fit on the club it was purchased for, despite being advertised as such. The rep's weren't very trustful of my story and I got frustrated and hung up. You get to the point where you lose more money in terms of time then you can ever hope to recover in resolving the matter.

I just had my first bad experience with the site and haven't received any resolution. Purchased a shaft and it turns out the tip is after market and it won't fit on the club it was purchased for, despite being advertised as such. The rep's weren't very trustful of my story and I got frustrated and hung up. You get to the point where you lose more money in terms of time then you can ever hope to recover in resolving the matter.

That sucks. I wonder if you can send them a pic of the aftermarket adapter compared with the OEM one so that they won't argue with you?

I do not need it, but this black friday deal is killing me.

They keep spamming my email with better and better deals each day. I tell myself no, then the next email makes me question myself again.

Back