NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have sworn for the past week or so you had all your support behind the Pens.
Yeah wonder how that happened? Some Canadian I am sure

Got NHL Network on now... These Pens jerseys are awful

Scrap who is playing goal for the Avs?

Saad is so good.

Are they the stupid blue ones?

Berra. They traded Calgary for him. He has potential but hasn't put up much on the way of results.
Nope the hideous black and gold ones ugh makes me want to puke.

Ouch Leafs giving it to the Avs

Nope the hideous black and gold ones ugh makes me want to puke.

Ouch Leafs giving it to the Avs

If Bernier is in net they should just shoot from the red line. Hahaha.

I hate the Leafs

I consider these warm up games so they can take the Caps to the woodshed later this week.

I consider these warm up games so they can take the Caps to the woodshed later this week.
Hahaha good one. How could you even type that without laughing hysterically

Wow Mike Fisher what a left hand!

I'm not one to complain about the refs, but.... the Preds are clearly getting the better of every single call this evening. Had to turn it off, it was making me mad. Just terrible.

Jackets with 3 in a row!

And the Bruins once again hand away a game after holding 2 separate leads at home. PK is just abysmal this season, as good as their PP has been, as soon as they take a penalty you know it's pretty much a goal against.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the Sabres get screwed out of a tying goal again because of this f'n coaches challenge BS!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

And the Sabres get screwed out of a tying goal again because of this f'n coaches challenge BS!

Wasn't it the right call though?

Leafs finally open up a game and score 5. This team is a great watch this year.

Wasn't it the right call though?

Leafs finally open up a game and score 5. This team is a great watch this year.

You like this BS rule? I think you're the only one. Only video replay in hockey should be whether the puck crosses the line.

You like this BS rule? I think you're the only one. Only video replay in hockey should be whether the puck crosses the line.

Soccer has the tech where the refs get a buzz when the ball goes over the line. I would love to see that in hockey for those goals/non goals when the goalie catches it and you don't know for sure if it's in or not.

I do. I believe in getting the call right all the time. I also believe that it'll become "less of a bs rule" as players start to realize that goalie interference can be called and that they will not get away with it, ever.

I hear what you are saying about getting the calls right but now it is just so nit picky. The slightest thing can change the course of a game but on the other side of the coin the coaches and the staff have to see and make the challenge.

Yes, I am still salty about the circumstances in which a certain player had 2 goals taken away haha

I do. I believe in getting the call right all the time. I also believe that it'll become "less of a bs rule" as players start to realize that goalie interference can be called and that they will not get away with it, ever.
They better review every penalty then so it doesn't create an unwarranted power play that could lead to a goal. The other issue is you can't review an offside that was called in error and possibly denied a prime scoring opportunity. There's always going to be human error as long as you have officials.

They better review every penalty then so it doesn't create an unwarranted power play that could lead to a goal. The other issue is you can't review an offside that was called in error and possibly denied a prime scoring opportunity. There's always going to be human error as long as you have officials.

Yes but the more you can get right, the better.

The offside will be adjusted next year but the goalie interference is absolutely a must. Byron Froese got a high stick last night and broke his nose, no call. Penalties are where human error should start and stop.

You can "kinda" hook someone. You can't "kinda" be offside

Coaches Challenge! Such crap & should not be in Hockey! Especially after minutes go by and the coach says "oh wait I believe he was offsides 3 minutes ago, I'd like to challenge that goal." WTF! CAPS have gotten screwed lately ... especially Ovechkin. He will break the record tonight vs Detroit.
Let's Go Caps!

Yes but the more you can get right, the better.

The offside will be adjusted next year but the goalie interference is absolutely a must. Byron Froese got a high stick last night and broke his nose, no call. Penalties are where human error should start and stop.

You can "kinda" hook someone. You can't "kinda" be offside
not if it means taking another 234870243576923 minutes break mid game to let them figure it out. if you do no want the refs to be part of the game, get them out of the rink and call the game from a studio some place. I am tired of this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back