Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard ponder on the Sun Mountain Four 5 Stand Bag to match my Clicgear 3.5 cart. Can't seem to find a place with a coupon that applies to Sun Mountain.

After watching TeedUpThoughts mash his Heavenwood yesterday, that ones back on the ponder burner for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it. I'm deep in ponder mode on i95's in stiff.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Got a quote to build these out with J15 DF's 5-PW...it's not much cheaper than he quoted me for the set with Recoil Protos haha.

Not sure if I can piece them together any cheaper, but I'll give it a shot. If not, I might see if he'd take a couple payments. If I sell off a couple things it might not be too bad.

I'm exercising as much self control as possible to not make the switch to the Recoils. Do you guys have them in your wedges too?

I do not as of yet but it's a possibility!

Does anyone else get bummed out when they don't have anything to buy or sell? I'm going to have to brainstorm, there has to be something I can talk myself in to needing.

Does anyone else get bummed out when they don't have anything to buy or sell? I'm going to have to brainstorm, there has to be something I can talk myself in to needing.

Time to upgrade to LTD fairways and F6 hybrids.

Piretti and Bettinardi accessories. Not sure which I'll need, but pondering away for both until I get my birthday gift.

Welp.. Sent a request into Lajosi, first step is seeing what something like this is going to cost me.

You're not looking hard enough

I do best financially when I don't ponder equipment.

Early this season, I bought an FW15 / TK-15 set at $168.00 per club plus shipping.
They're excellent golf clubs but look what I'm actually playing.

New clubs and old linksters don't always blend well.
At some point, I'll have to figure those Hogans out, though.
They're obviously quality clubs and they fit perfectly. Were only I a quality player.

I cannot nail down which finish I want on my custom Lajosi. I have every other fine detail completed, but I cannot figure out the finish.

At first, I was all set on Black Chrome Satin... but then I wanted something more classic like the Brushed Nickel and now I am thinking about Copper Plate - Brushed Nickel.

This really should not be this hard.

C200s, jpx 850s, both new cobra irons. 850s came out of nowhere for me but have been awesome to hit on the simulator a couple of times.

I cannot nail down which finish I want on my custom Lajosi. I have every other fine detail completed, but I cannot figure out the finish.

At first, I was all set on Black Chrome Satin... but then I wanted something more classic like the Brushed Nickel and now I am thinking about Copper Plate - Brushed Nickel.

You could get one of each

I would be tearing my hair out...

But I think I'd end up with a black torch finish. They just look sooooo sick when done right.

post-14191-0-20359300-1424371354_thumb.jpg

I really need to get my hands on a GRANDURA 550.

Even though I just put on GP tour velvets on my irons and wedges, I'm pondering Lamkin UTx grips in black if I can find a good enough deal on them.

Instead of re-shafting my SLDR I'm thinking of getting a G30. I'm just really unsure what loft/shaft combo to go with. Hopefully I can find a decent variety at one of the few stores around here.

Another Odyssey putter and a Sunday bag

Pondering grips for my irons. Thinking Lamkin UTx or Pure Pro.
I play UTx religiously. You won't be upset if you end up going with those!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

After getting two payment notices for my kid's trips this year, I'm pretty sure I'm not getting new irons this year. So that ponder is over.

But there's a tasty set of D200s with graphites on eBay I might be able to pick up...

I'm pondering what I should sell so that I can get back in the pondering/buying game. It's been too long.

I've got a bunch of shafts, rangefinder, putters etc that need to be shown the door I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back