The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the good news is, I don't have to work today.

The bad news is, I'm still in Ohio and the highs today are around 12 degrees. Not. Cool.
Perfect temperature to flood the backyard for a hockey rink.

Watched the new Vacation this morning while on the bike trainer. Like JB said yesterday, not the best movie but it had me laughing pretty hard at times.

"Hey Dad there was as hole in the bathroom stall"

My phone says it's 26* here right now. WTF is that? That's not a real temperature. Eff it I'm going back to bed.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Driving the tour van down south for wrapping and I just passed 14 cars in a row with either Michigan, Ohio or Wisconsin plates.

Engineers who can't properly explain steps in their documents when briefing the implementation team.

Driving the tour van down south for wrapping and I just passed 14 cars in a row with either Michigan, Ohio or Wisconsin plates.
Seems like a daunting ride. Any gun shots? Or haven't they visited the RR thread?

How slow were they going?

Braking for no reason?

Couldn't possibly have to do with the -6 degrees we're experiencing right now.... Hopefully they're not driving too atrocious, but i know that's alot to ask.

We're having a heat wave here. 19 with winds at 15mph....great day to set Windows
Could be copy and pasted in the Rant thread :D

I think he is referring to the new Vacation.
Yes the new one. It had a few moments but it was mostly me trying to get through it without quitting!

I was going to try to be productive on this day off, but it feels like -8* outside and is snowing. No thanks.

I miss the days when I had all the holidays off. I know I could be more productive knocking out some errands right now compared to the sill mtgs earlier today

I was going to try to be productive on this day off, but it feels like -8* outside and is snowing. No thanks.

Blops3 all day is it?

Finally getting floors in! Was a bit of a mishap this morning but that's all figured out and now the laminate is going down as we speak. Should be done in the next day or two. excited since the carpet we has was absolutely gross. haha

Thats great news GD.

Thats great news GD.
I should have done a before and after but I guess an after will have to do. haha

We just went on a drive around London. The architecture and everything is amazing. So cool to see history that goes back more than a couple of hundred years. We're going on a walking tour of it tomorrow, weather permitting.

I feel like I need to steal this for my dad:

502f4abc8b72a72921f5490afddbb4cb.jpg

Also, if you're ever in Bennington, VT this place has amazing breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back