Peep Milk - Where Delicious Meets Delicious

Peeps when I was a kid were good, now not so much. No way I try this

You guys are all missing the point, this isn't (at least in my opinion) supposed to replace milk, this will be sugar milk, it has to be. Think cereal milk, that sweet delicious milk left over after a bowl of cereal. Don't deny it, you know you drink it, we all do.
Put peep milk in a bowl with some lucky charms, it's like crack for kids.

Oooo Yeah. Give me some chocolate

Pandas don't like peeps so I'll pass on the milk.

They have it at Publix, and they currently have a $1 off coupon. I just bought it yesterday, but we haven't tried it yet.

Just got some. Tried it. Pretty darn good! No lactose is a good thing for me these days.

Nice! I am so happy to hear this. I normally get almond milk or lactaid but Josh won't drink those, so hopefully he likes this and we can stop buying 2 milks.

Coop has to drink rice milk (it's nasty). Lily drinks regular. And I basically have been not having any due to the lactose issue. Hopefully this works for me, I miss cereal.

Nice! I am so happy to hear this. I normally get almond milk or lactaid but Josh won't drink those, so hopefully he likes this and we can stop buying 2 milks.

I actually can't remember the last time I used regular milk instead of almond milk or soy milk. I guess if I drank milk is drink regular milk.

I actually like vanilla almond or soy milk more than regular milk in cereal, oatmeal, etc.

Stale peeps are the best...probably not a good idea to try their milk...stale. Will be on the look out for some sugar milk.

Oh, my. Diabetic and fat means no, no, no. I'd think I was a flippin' hummingbird if I tried this.

Now, for my sister's kids when they stay over, say...half an hour before they get picked up? Awesome.

I actually looked for this tonight lol, i'm on a mission now for both peeps and the milk.

This will either be very good or very bad. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Wow! one of each please.

Peeps are okay. They're fun to blow up too.

I do love peeps and chocolate milk...but together I do not think they would taste good together. Who knows though maybe it will be amazing, might have to check the shelves for these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will either be very good or very bad. I'm leaning towards the latter.
Agreed one end of the spectrum or the other. There will be no "this is ok"

I love me some stale peeps, but this does not sound appealing in any way. I want it to, but it doesn't

[video=youtube;-KHOhzeGOXQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KHOhzeGOXQ[/video]

Back