gr8dryv

Big Boned
Reaction score
Handicap
Job & Kids
I just read a blurb about a new "Premium" ball coming to market in a month. Dean Snell has designed balls for Titleist and TaylorMade. I'm intrigued!

www.snellgolf.com

Last edited:
Never heard of them, the price point seems to be ok, interesting choice on the tester pack, would be a good starting option to find which one fits.

I would give the tester pack a try.

Sounds a little like the route for Hopkins Golf. Cut out the middle man for good savings.

Just heard something on Tweeter about these.

Interesting, sounds legit

Curious if they really perform. I might have to try the tester pack.

Interesting. 25 bucks for a 3 piece urethane ball seems to be similar to the E5. I'm not sure I get his time frame I thought the Pro v1 came out in 2000 but he was at Taylormade for the past 18 years.

I think we will see this guy on Shark Tank.

Saw them on twitter and fb. Intriguing

Interesting. 25 bucks for a 3 piece urethane ball seems to be similar to the E5. I'm not sure I get his time frame I thought the Pro v1 came out in 2000 but he was at Taylormade for the past 18 years.

I think we will see this guy on Shark Tank.
Where are you seeing $25 for the tour ball? Also, he might have been working on the Pro V long before it hit the market. Also, he says he invented the pro version, was it on tour before being released to the public?

Where are you seeing $25 for the tour ball? Also, he might have been working on the Pro V long before it hit the market. Also, he says he invented the pro version, was it on tour before being released to the public?

Thought I saw something at the end of the video. They are $32 a dozen for the My Tour. Wondering if these will be in golf stores up here. I curious to see how they perform.

Seems intriguing. I really like the "tester pack" Like the idea of letting a golfer try them with out having to buy a whole dozen. Wish more companies did that. And nice price points.

Interesting company with a ball pedigree but the ball market is so tough to break into.

Free shipping helps, I would love to see some forum testing.

Interesting stuff. Looks like he's going to join the increasingly crowded mail order cast-urethane ball with a wacky name club. They all seem to perform pretty well, but it just seems like they are all fighting a very uphill battle.

intersting stuff,i want test this ball but ,12$ more each box ball delivered for canadian humm i'm pass

He may have worked in ball design but he clearly didn't work in marketing. Get Sum? My Tour Ball?

Without tester type balls I don' see how they will make it! Maybe a big name endorser?

This seems very comparable to the MonstaGolf Ball but a little less expensive and not as good as the marketing. Similar ball though both are 3 piece Urethane. Both MA companies too.

I'm really digging the test pack. That's a great idea that I'd like to see Bridgestone and Srixon duplicate. I'm also really confused about the names... Get sum?

I may give that test pack a whirl.

Post was removed.
While THP allows links to other sites, sites that do not honor embargo dates will be removed. Thanks.

I plan to give them a try, free shipping is a plus IMO

These have my interest. Price point is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Tour Ball looks like something I may want to try. Just wish the name was better. Price is right though.

My Tour Ball looks like something I may want to try. Just wish the name was better. Price is right though.

Agreed. Everything is cool save the name haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turns out I know a number of the guys at the marketing agency that Snell Golf has been working with on their website, ad materials, etc. They're also avid golfers and have been raving about how great the ball is. I know a few of them are die-hard Titleist guys and to hear them honestly say how impressed they are with the My Tour makes me definitely want to give them a try, although I think the Get Sum is more up my alley.

Back