Michigan hackers, check in here

I love Bucks Run!
Nearby blackjack tables too....

I'm working next Saturday evening and Sunday morning. And is msu/michigan Saturday...

Ugh here comes the cold. I need some golf before it snows!

Ugh here comes the cold. I need some golf before it snows!

Thursday is our best chance to get last good weather in. I have the morning off...just saying.

Old Man here, so hi all. From Livonia area, high handicapper but going to play a lot more in 2016 and getting lessons this winter as well.......

Old Man here, so hi all. From Livonia area, high handicapper but going to play a lot more in 2016 and getting lessons this winter as well.......

Welcome to THP! Glad to have ya here. Next year we will be having a meet up for sure.

No traction on a Thursday Am round?

#RegionalRivalry is looking like its back on!
We won the Inaugural Great Lakes Shootout....

Maybe we can get a team together for this?

tumblr_inline_mpwfpbMzuc1qz4rgp.gif

LOL I don't think we need a team necessarily. Its REGIONAL Rivalry, not state rivalry. I think even if we got a handful of guys we will be OK.

Nobody golfs in Michigan, don't be silly...

Not his fault he wanted a nice course that didnt smell (alien emoji thingy)

Yeah...
Michigan has no nice courses...

And what happens in the summer algae blooms and a bunch of Ohio can't use the water?
No showering..., Summer....
Sounds awesome.

Troll somewhere else.

Yeah, think of all the gas I would save driving 57 MPH on the highway...
lol its not an Ohio thing. Its a Michigan Slice thing. Similar to JB and exposed tree climbers on an air plane. Not everyone flies barefoot, but when they do, Josh is sitting next to them. Not everyone in Ohio drives slow, but when they do, you are stuck behind them

To be fair it was never off.

Guys we have to try and get out one more time before the season is over. What about next week Sat or Sun somewhere possibly?

I am throwing my hat in for one last round. I found this forum too late in the year and feel cheated!!!
I live by Monroe but have no problem traveling. Let me know.:blob:

Back