Driver Head Colors

I prefer a shiny black crown. I think tuxedo black looks classy.

Ill play any color, i prefer glossy to matte and like some kind of alignment mark

While I prefer gloss black I do also like the matte look. What I like the most is the green that Cobra had last year. What I really didn't like is the red Nike used.

My favorite is the matte black but I really enjoy all the color options.

Blue drivers hit the longest, so I prefer that color. :act-up:

color doesn't matter as long as there isn't a reflection....nothing worse than having a club reflect into your eye.

Black or dark gray, matte or glossy and no crown graphics aside for a small alignment aid. Never got the white thing.

The darker the better, either black or dark grey. I like the matte finish these days.

Not a huge matte fan, it looks good on fairways and hybrids but on drivers it seems too much. I love, love, love the dark blue of my 815. It looks black until in the sunlight and you can see the blue shining through. Add on the blue PX Handcrafted and a blue Golf Pride MC+4....baller!

I honestly don't even care anymore. Gloss, matte, black, white, red, blue, Optimus Prime....whatever.
I don't hit one better or worse than anything else.

Personally I love blue so I do gravitate towards blue. But only one of my drivers has actually been blue.

I like matte black or gray also the Covert red cally and mizuno blue from the 850. White is a huge turn off I have had 2 white drivers and just don't like the look.

I like the white and or black the most, but in the end the head shape is more important to me than color.
I agree with this. Head shape is most important. I prefer the traditional look of classic black, though I really like the matt black in the dbd too

I'm down with the traditional, matte and various colors. Blue, red or green. Maybe a gloss white.

I'm good with just about anything. I do prefer matte over glossy if I had a choice in the matter.

It does not matter to me.

matte black for me is awesome.

Don't have any specific colour preferences but I gravitate towards a shinny or flat black. Light or bright head colours are less appealing, but if the driver worked for me it would be in my bag. Club heads with bad reflections would be a definite no regardless of colour.

The only real preference I have is not White.

Matte, Glossy, Colored, Black, all good. White? No thanks.

Any color will do, but matte black or dark gray like those in the Ping i20 and i25 are the best.

If it will get me a few more yards, it's the prettiest color I have ever seen. :alien:

Seriously though, most anything is fine with me. White would have to be my least favorite though.

JM

I can get used to almost anything.

Any colour but white, even worse, white with funky graphics on it!

I'm partial to matte black, right now, but have gamed green and blue as well.

I think I like black the best, glossy if possible. But thinking back on it, I haven't had a glossy black driver head since my Ping G5..... So who knows

Back