The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT! The SEC isn't great ??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess it's great if you don't value reading and writing

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I didn't think Bama was this good or that MSU was this bad. I knew State wasn't great, but man.

Spread predictions for the NCG?

Bama -5?

I was gonna guess 4 but 5 sounds right too.

Surprisingly, I'm not going to ridicule you. Play like you guys did against Michigan, and there's a different outcome against us. As it was, sometimes the best team doesn't win. And I'm not afraid to say that either. You guys match up against Bama better and would've been a better game because, well, as we showed, we aren't much of a match.
That's why the play the game as they say my friend. You guys outplayed us that particular day and unfortunately that's all that matters.

Just sucks we had a major letdown both in the coaching box and on the field on the same night.

Not states fault and they deserve to be here.

No way any knowledgeable football fan can use the SEC is the best argument. They were so bad this year. Even Bama isn't a traditional sec team especially on offense. They remind me of a Jim Tressel Ohio State team
Ooc results are beginning to say they weren't as bad as advertised

Ooc results are beginning to say they weren't as bad as advertised

Maybe they weren't. But they weren't the dominant conference this year

Maybe they weren't. But they weren't the dominant conference this year
Who was? Pac 12 might could make an argument, not sure anyone else can

I guess it's great if you don't value reading and writing

Shut up ya ole basta*d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why the play the game as they say my friend. You guys outplayed us that particular day and unfortunately that's all that matters.

Just sucks we had a major letdown both in the coaching box and on the field on the same night.

Very true. But we also deserved to give everyone a better showing than we have given. Breakdowns everywhere at the worst times, just frustrating. Oh well, life goes on. Great experience for those kids to do all this and the program to mature. They provided us with a great season filled with several thrilling endings and 12 wins.

From how I saw it yall played like Ass in every game but the Michigan game. No doubt you have the talent to hang with anyone on any given day, but yall looked really bad for most of the season, including against MSU

Big Ten and ACC both finished with 3 teams in the top 10

From how I saw it yall played like Ass in every game but the Michigan game. No doubt you have the talent to hang with anyone on any given day, but yall looked really bad for most of the season, including against MSU
I mean I guess having the second highest margin of victory in the country is ass.

We've been over this before and I don't feel like rehashing as it really doesn't matter at this point.

Well find out tomorrow. If we get smoked I'll still be in here.

No shame in my game. It's college football. I love it but at the end of the day it's just a sport.

Big Ten and ACC both finished with 3 teams in the top 10
Have you watched the ACC on the bowls? Outside of Clemson they have been worked pretty badly

Top to bottom SEC was not that great this year.
The bottom half was gawd awful

I mean I guess having the second highest margin of victory in the country is ass.

We've been over this before and I don't feel like rehashing as it really doesn't matter at this point.

Well find out tomorrow. If we get smoked I'll still be in here.

No shame in my game. It's college football. I love it but at the end of the day it's just a sport.

I fully expect you to win that game. Better athletes and better coaches with a month to prepare.

Well this is over. Goodnight friends I'll be back for the good games tomorrow!

That'll do pig.

I was gonna guess 4 but 5 sounds right too.
By the time that game gets here, wouldn't be surprised to see Bama -7, especially coming off of this blowout.

Go Vols

By the time that game gets here, wouldn't be surprised to see Bama -7, especially coming off of this blowout.

If it's a full 7 I'll be surprised and would probably take Clemson. But I would think Vegas makes that decision harder would may have it around 6.5

Roll Tide...we will see what happens with Clemson. They are everything that normally gives Bama trouble.

What was the over under

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back