Hehehe... Well, you'll play a round with at least a couple of those guys. Better make sure you have anti-geek cream.

5e7aff87445f4c19864a9636083e5c66.jpg

Nah, LOL, This ol biker had alot of geek in him.. Seriously. Lmao

0b9b3a37f58e70500fd711c8d0ac5338.jpg

cc984a06e78c23568b340c1b62d99ab9.jpg
6 beers for 6 bucks

Mmmmmm... Tasty!

Fun, but not necessarily what i was expecting. Iowa will take care of you.

~Rock
This was planned so his 13 year old brother could could some how be involved in the day

And we all had a lot of fun I was sceptical about it but it was fun for me because I had all my son's together and so many of these young guns all grew up in my home as kids. It is a real pleasure to see them all turn into fine young men

Tactical Laser Tag was awesome. Those guns were crazy heavy duty..... So much fun.

Tactical Laser Tag was awesome. Those guns were crazy heavy duty..... So much fun.
Never know what will happen at your THP bachelor party.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

Laser tag was a heck of a good time. That place is legit.
And we all had a lot of fun I was sceptical about it but it was fun for me because I had all my son's together and so many of these young guns all grew up in my home as kids. It is a real pleasure to see them all turn into fine young men
Sure, swear at us and call us all schmucks and such in person, and then be all nice online. You know, usually it's the opposite

Your out of the will Danny lol

Tactical Laser Tag ain't no joke!

2f3ae807503a122196ca0c8814dfd926.jpg

Guns are heavy duty and cost $2k each. Lots of fun.

This was planned so his 13 year old brother could could some how be involved in the day
He and Craig were probably in video game heaven... First Person Shooter, and I get to be the shooter... Faints...

BUMP!!

11 days and 3 hours till I'm out of work for this event.I'm ready! :)

Also just noticed there is a tactical lazer tag in Des Moines......

Also just noticed there is a tactical lazer tag in Des Moines......
Your bachelor party THP style will most likely be 21 or older.

Lightning strike damage on hole 17 at the Blue Top golf resort in Iowa.

uploadfromtaptalk1437411204272.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of guys thinking that before we actually played this weekend.... It's a 21 and older game for sure! Right @MSH134 ? :)

Your bachelor party THP style will most likely be 21 or older.

I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of guys thinking that before we actually played this weekend.... It's a 21 and older game for sure! Right @MSH134 ? :)
I think this 21 and older involves dollar bills and dances and special treatment for the Groom to be.

That's right 2015 British Open Champion hails from IOWA! Better watch out for Team Iowa.

That's right 2015 British Open Champion hails from IOWA! Better watch out for Team Iowa.

If you get him we're all getting 18 a side.. and he has to putt left handed.

Oh you mean as you hand over your dollar bills to me on the par 3's!

I think this 21 and older involves dollar bills and dances and special treatment for the Groom to be.

Back