The Official Milestone Thread

Congrats on 15k

I've been stuck on the worst audit in the world with the worst boss on the planet for the last 4 months, and my posting has dipped because of that. Our preliminary report on that audit went out last week, so here's to the light at the end of the tunnel and to the next 15,000!

Congrats Pete! You still coming to Buffalo for work?

Congrats Pete! You still coming to Buffalo for work?
I heard Ogdensburg yesterday, but I never know for sure until I'm there. Maybe I can retrieve the Ms. Kitty towel while I'm up there?

I heard Ogdensburg yesterday, but I never know for sure until I'm there. Maybe I can retrieve the Ms. Kitty towel while I'm up there?
I don't even know where Ogdensburg is.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

My grandparents are originally from Ogdensburg so I spent a lot of time up there. It is just about as far north as you go in New York and not be in Canada.

Great fishing up there with the St. Lawrence River. Not much else..

That makes two of us…

My grandparents are originally from Ogdensburg so I spent a lot of time up there. It is just about as far north as you go in New York and not be in Canada.

Great fishing up there with the St. Lawrence River. Not much else..
Sweet. I love fishing! Or…at least the floating in a boat drinking beer thing.

Big number O'Carroll congrats dude! Good luck with the elbow also

I've been stuck on the worst audit in the world with the worst boss on the planet for the last 4 months, and my posting has dipped because of that. Our preliminary report on that audit went out last week, so here's to the light at the end of the tunnel and to the next 15,000!

congrats Pete...thats a big number.

Nicely done Brother!

Solid 15k Pete!

WTG Pete! Well done.

I Noticed just a bit ago I had 9,998 posts. So after a post to JMan on one of his reviews. I Thought what better place to make post 10K!!

its been a great two years here with many new friends I'm very grateful for.

I Noticed just a bit ago I had 9,998 posts. So after a post to JMan on one of his reviews. I Thought what better place to make post 10K!!

Nice rob, you'll be at 20k soon enough

Nice rob, you'll be at 20k soon enough

Thanks Kevin. I just noticed how you, EMart and I all joined in July in three consecutive years. Ha we have spread the THP love in Maryland...maybe a bit slowly but surely :drinks:

Thanks Kevin. I just noticed how you, EMart and I all joined in July in three consecutive years. Ha we have spread the THP love in Maryland...maybe a bit slowly but surely :drinks:
If we could just get all the boys on the course together we might be cooking with gas

congrats.

How crazy is that. July must be an awesome month.

Congrats Rob, well done buddy

10Kinsta.jpg

If we could just get all the boys on the course together we might be cooking with gas
They are getting s group together on Saturday If you want to play ......oh yeah that's right :bashful:

Shot my best 9 of my life! Shot a 42 at maple leaf in Kawkawlin MI tonight. really pumped!

Just hit 12 K recently

Congrats TheCrest on rolling some big numbers

4645594876_12000_odom21_xlarge.png

Well I just hit 500. It pales in comparison to most in this thread, but I just joined the albatross club and started posting frequently in the past month.

Well I just hit 500. It pales in comparison to most in this thread, but I just joined the albatross club and started posting frequently in the past month.

Gotta start somewhere broski keep it up!

Back