Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Airfare is booked. 4 tickets under $1000 with nonstop flights! Cant beat it AND worth every penny vs making that drive with 2 kids!

The V family also had to pull the reigns on this event. Due to Mr V's "once in a lifetime opportunity" trip to
The Gauntlet ... a Disney trip just isn't in our finances 2 weeks later. As much as I'm going to be incredibly jealous of all of you at the adult pool, with piña colada's in your hands ... We just wanna do Disney the right way for our kids. I guess 1 Florida trip will have to do this year.

Enjoy my peeps! Gaylord is an unbelievably breathtaking place, and be sure to thank JB, GG and 441 for all the hard work while you are there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My GF will not be pleased - she needed someone to drink with!!

Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Just wondering if others are interested in a pre round and group Disney THP takeover. I am arriving on the 23rd at 6am in Orlando if anyone wants to catch a breakfast and then hit the course mid morning. I am staying until the 1st where I plan on visiting Disney and possiably other attractions

I just emailed GG but I unfortunately have to pull my name from this event.

I have been chosen as an Ambassador for work and the bank I work for has purchased a small bank in NC. Basically, I go there and help set up and make sure systems and such all run smooth and answer lots of questions ect. In other words, its a huge opportunity for me at work as this does not happen ever. The dates are awful for me on a THP level as I'll be gone Sept. 11th through Sept. 26th. I was hoping to be chosen for the Gauntlet but that will not happen now either. If something changes as these travel dates have changed 3 times now I will hop back in but for now I am out of this event and I will miss seeing all the familiar faces and am super jealous of the folks going now.

Mike

Congrats on the opportunity Mike, I was looking forward to seeing you in Orlando. Where will you be in NC?

so how many spots are open now?

The V family also had to pull the reigns on this event. Due to Mr V's "once in a lifetime opportunity" trip to
The Gauntlet ... a Disney trip just isn't in our finances 2 weeks later. As much as I'm going to be incredibly jealous of all of you at the adult pool, with piña colada's in your hands ... We just wanna do Disney the right way for our kids. I guess 1 Florida trip will have to do this year.

Enjoy my peeps! Gaylord is an unbelievably breathtaking place, and be sure to thank JB, GG and 441 for all the hard work while you are there!

Ouch! But understandable, was looking forward to meeting you.

Please remind me which courses we are playing.

Congrats on the opportunity Mike, I was looking forward to seeing you in Orlando. Where will you be in NC?

Raleigh area. Going to try and play Pinehurst since it's only like an hour and a half away.

Thank you, I know the palm well. Need to get over to LBV
LBV is a nice fun course, it's not that hard but for the longest time it kicked my butt.

Flight is booked and only $440 cheaper than what Southwest wanted.

Southwest wanted $988 round trip, I booked Sun Country first class for $546. Would have been around $300 but I can't fly coach anymore plus with two checked bags its only ~$150 difference. I should also add non of the Southwest Flights were direct so I would have paid a lot more to be really pissed off come friday night

Southwest wanted $988 round trip, I booked Sun Country first class for $546. Would have been around $300 but I can't fly coach anymore plus with two checked bags its only ~$150 difference.

march+madness+is.png

Anyone else need a room Monday night? Still got a few they are "holding" for us since they are sold out basically. Let me know

Raleigh area. Going to try and play Pinehurst since it's only like an hour and a half away.

Congrats on the career opportunity. Wish you could make it down to Otown, but there are always other chances.

Booked Thursday night so we will be there thurs-sunday

Just booked our flights today. Sadly we're going Allegiant but it's hard to pass up such a good value. Just hope the duct tape holds the plane together on the trip!

Or the pilots show up.... I think they are having labor squabbles these days.

Just booked our flights today. Sadly we're going Allegiant but it's hard to pass up such a good value. Just hope the duct tape holds the plane together on the trip!

Im guessing flying into Sanford, right?
Easy in and out small airport. Keep in mind you are about an hour away from the resort when planning when to head back.

Amanda just now looked at food and wine food pics and completely understands now why we are staying the days after the event.

Too funny.

So I'm looking at my itinery and I think I'm going to come in on Thursday evening instead and play a couple of extra rounds on Friday. Also, my departure flight is at 5:25 PM on Sunday. Will that work with Sunday's events?

Back