NHL 2014-2015 Season

I thought Toronto won it every year? Oh wait, those are comments made in August.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

oh and please! give 25 cups to columbus before giving one to Toronto

Toronto win a cup? Looks to me like they are filling spots (even defensive) with ex Oilers. I can't see that as being really good rebuilding plan.

I watch most of my hockey on a Canadian channel and they rarely show games unless it includes a Canadian team. I think Canadians would be much happier seeing Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary win a cup over Columbus.

I just thought the comment was as much a funny shot at Beiber with him being such a piece of work.

This is who I want to see win the cup and in this order. I don't get fans up here that will cheer for any Canadian team when the playoffs start.
Colorado
Colorado again
Columbus
St. Louis
Calgary
San Jose
Washington
Buffalo

Last edited:
This is who I want to see win the cup and in this order. I don't get fans up here that will cheer for any Canadian team when the playoffs start.
Colorado
Colorado again
Columbus
St. Louis
Calgary
San Jose
Washington
Buffalo
I stand corrected.
At least Buffalo is on your list, but they could be a little higher :)

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

I stand corrected.
At least Buffalo is on your list, but they could be a little higher :)

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

You and Crest can fight for that spot. If you win I'll bump you up.

You and Crest can fight for that spot. If you win I'll bump you up.
Nice list, I think you put those 2 teams at the bottom to get a rise out of us... Haha

hey Crest, whats the deal with holtby, does he think he is that good?

I don't know but this is painful

I hope he doesn't get the 8 mils he wants... Price has actually won some playoffs games and a handful of trophies... and his contract is up in a few years. Imagine how much he'll get if Holtby is "worth" 8 mil

I hope he doesn't get the 8 mils he wants... Price has actually won some playoffs games and a handful of trophies... and his contract is up in a few years. Imagine how much he'll get if Holtby is "worth" 8 mil
I get it though players have such a short shelf life that they have to get paid whenever they can. 8 Million is so much money

I get it though players have such a short shelf life that they have to get paid whenever they can. 8 Million is so much money

I do think holtby is a decent goaltender, but I don't know what to think about that, do you think he is a top 5 NHL goaltender?

I ask because I haven't paid him too much attention, I don'how good or not he is

I'd take Price 8 days a week over Holtby. I get that he's shooting for the moon, but $8M per is just ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd take Price 8 days a week over Holtby. I get that he's shooting for the moon, but $8M per is just ridiculous.

of course, and this coming from a bruins fan, I know my opinion wasn't 100% homerism.

what I meant though, is if Holtby is paid 8M, how much will price get once he becomes a free agent, 12-15M?

of course, and this coming from a bruins fan, I know my opinion wasn't 100% homerism.

what I meant though, is if Holtby is paid 8M, how much will price get once he becomes a free agent, 12-15M?

IF, and only if, Holtby were to be deemed worth $8M, I'd put Price at $11M easy. Right now there's only one goalie making $8M (Lundquist) and he has the career stats to back that contract up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF, and only if, Holtby were to be deemed worth $8M, I'd put Price at $11M easy. Right now there's only one goalie making $8M (Lundquist) and he has the career stats to back that contract up.

I agree, Henrik has been an elite goalkeeper for years, 8.5 for him is okay I think. with that in mind, I think Price would be worth 9 ish, but not if holtby signs for 8

Homers will be Homers... Holtby will get a fair price I just hope it is around that 6.5 million price tag for cap sake

Lou is the new Leafs GM.

Not a fan. At all.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The leafs seems to always find a way to not get better. this saddens me.... LOL

Was hoping for someone young, who could build with the team. Instead you get one of the oldest guys in the industry.

Was hoping for someone young, who could build with the team. Instead you get one of the oldest guys in the industry.

It's a committee. Having a veteran voice in the room when all decisions run thru shanny isn't a bad idea. It's just another voice in the room. The title was open so they let him have it.

It's a committee. Having a veteran voice in the room when all decisions run thru shanny isn't a bad idea. It's just another voice in the room. The title was open so they let him have it.

It is another voice, just not a fan of the affect his voice had in the way his old team was ran.

Back