Draft Thread Talk - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got in from playing and ready for the draft! With selling my house and trying to find a new one I haven't had much time for draft prep. I figure a few beers and draft on the fly and see what happens.

This first pick is driving me nuts. Picking 1 and 32 isn't very appealing lol

I also heard today that if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass.

Well it's now posted on the internet so it must be true.

Just so you dont do anything crazy, I can tell you Josh McCown will be available at pick 32.

I prefer being at the back end of round 1. Helps you get a feel for which way the draft is going to go. Also 2 top 20 picks is nice.

Yea but when RB's are crucial missing all the top tier guys and reaching for the next tier rbs after that blows

Ditto.. I feel like I am over thinking one instead of going with my gut.

9th pick is about one or two picks too late in the first... I'm truly having to let the draft fall to me

I feel like one of these years, a THP Event has to be centered around the live draft.
Tons of Golf
Tons of Prizes
Maybe some gambling
And a live in person draft.
A FF draft in VEGAS would be pretty EPIC!!!!!

I prefer being at the back end of round 1. Helps you get a feel for which way the draft is going to go. Also 2 top 20 picks is nice.
I keep telling myself, 16 won't be too bad, getting back to back picks isn't too bad, two out of the top 17 picks!

Doc is still at work and waiting to go into a surgery (its been literally 10 hours) so it looks like it'll be me drafting with Lotte's help and her being up past her bedtime.

A FF draft in VEGAS would be pretty EPIC!!!!!
I did it 3 years ago at the Hard Rock hotel. We had our draft yesterday and still talk about it. Beyond epic lol.

9th pick is about one or two picks too late in the first... I'm truly having to let the draft fall to me

Listen. Maybe today isn't the day to grumble about, well... Anything.

 :alien: 

Doc is still at work and waiting to go into a surgery (its been literally 10 hours) so it looks like it'll be me drafting with Lotte's help and her being up past her bedtime.

NyQuil.

Just got back from the course and scrambling to get my desk organized for the draft. I think I have too many cheat sheets! :angel:

I just ate a PB&J and some grapes. #ready

Im just going to sit back at 12 and take the best available. I feel pretty good about my position.

two questions and I am sorry if they have already been asked...

1. Are there partial points? IE: 1 point per 10 yards rushing but player ends with 68 yards, would this equal 6.8 points?

2. Do individuals get TDs for Punt Returns or Kick Returns?

I could not tell from league settings or I just flat out over looked it.

Thank you!

two questions and I am sorry if they have already been asked...

1. Are there partial points? IE: 1 point per 10 yards rushing but player ends with 68 yards, would this equal 6.8 points?

2. Do individuals get TDs for Punt Returns or Kick Returns?

I could not tell from league settings or I just flat out over looked it.

Thank you!

No and yes...99% sure

Yea but when RB's are crucial missing all the top tier guys and reaching for the next tier rbs after that blows
16 team is a different ballgame. I've always been able to find running backs and I think I've only taken 2 with my 1st picks in the 5 years of this.

Zero mock drafts completed so ready for this draft haha

I feel like one of these years, a THP Event has to be centered around the live draft.
Tons of Golf
Tons of Prizes
Maybe some gambling
And a live in person draft.

This sounds fantastic.

16 team is a different ballgame. I've always been able to find running backs and I think I've only taken 2 with my 1st picks in the 5 years of this.

There are plenty and only a handful that have a lock on the starting job. The guys who make the playoffs are the ones that make the right picks tonight and grab the handcuffs or future starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back