Have you ever had a Bogey Free Round

Never in an 18 hole round. Did have 9 straight pars in a nine hole round once.

Nope, and I'm very comfortable in saying I never will.

I had it happen 1 time. Kate Upton was my caddy... Then I woke up.

My first college tournament round as a freshman. Birdied the first hole and made 17 pars after that. I think I have done it a few other times but that it the one forever etched in my memory

I bet my first round was probably bogey free. Of course I shot about a 70 on nine holes.

once , years ago, I played 18 holes with 18 pars, very difficult to accomplish !

Nope. Never. Almost had a clean 9 last week but lost it on on the last hole.

Many times in my younger days when I was playing 5+ days a week. Now a bogey free round happens maybe once every other year. One of my best almost bogey free round was May 20th of 2014 when I hit 17 GIR, made a hole in one on the 5th hole, and had just one 3 putt bogey!

Ive been close, when i shot my 69 i was -4 going up 18 and then bogeyed that hole after having a great drive. Very frustrating. Hopefully it will happen one day.

I have done it plenty of times.....but only on Tiger Woods on the console :alien:

I very much doubt I will ever manage it during my playing days but I would love to see how close I could actually get to doing it

Nope...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On nine holes but not 18. :thumb:

Nope...5 or 6 is the lowest I've ever had.

I never have. I am been close a couple of times, but have not pulled that off....yet.

Yes I have, a few times

Ive had bogey free nines but never for a full round. Even in my one under par round this year I had 2 bogeys. It would be a great goal to strive for!

hahaha not even close!

I think I made it to the third hole once

No never, still in search of that greatness.

I went bogey free for 9 holes , then doubled #10 .Thats as far as I have made it .

Nope. I've had as few as 2, I believe.

No, I'm more the type of guy who strives for a 'double-bogey' free round.

~Rock

I have, but not in some time.

Negative. I've never even gone 9 without one yet.

On 9 holes yes.... 18 no. Even with my 69 a few weeks back I had a double and a bogey.

Back