DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
If not, I'll be following along for sure. You are in for a heck of a treat it looks like. New job and now this - the year looks darn good, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it's been a good month and I'm looking forward to a great 2016.

Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys!

JonD you are expected to have cigarette in mouth on the first tee box, unless you've given it up. :D

Ha! I will see what I can do. :D

Congrats to the three DMVers who will be participating in Club Clash, emart, CAA_Beat, and JonD. You guys are going to tear it up.

JonD you are expected to have cigarette in mouth on the first tee box, unless you've given it up. :D

Yea, congrats guys! Guess I got left out in the cold this time...

Yea, congrats guys! Guess I got left out in the cold this time...
Yeah, man Would have been great to have you along. Well you can't blame me, we weren't competing in the same handicap spot:D

Yeah you 'ol timers who are retired have a little more time on your hands to travel for these excursions. LOL

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas to me! My new toy for tinkering over the winter ...
Loft & Lie machine

717291afbb846f6b17472950a57b1d21.jpg

bd766a626e716da72730ad5b5bd825ad.jpg

That's awesome but not as cool as the overall man cave... Go Caps!

That's awesome but not as cool as the overall man cave... Go Caps!
Hell yeah! Go CAPS! When they go to the Stanley Cup this year, you will have to bring the twins over for a game.

Hell yeah! Go CAPS! When they go to the Stanley Cup this year, you will have to bring the twins over for a game.

Long way to go for that but we would love to come over for a game, that would be awesome

Long way to go for that but we would love to come over for a game, that would be awesome
Optimistic fan here! LOL

Loft & Lie machine

I think you just became my new best friend :p

Loft & Lie machine

That's one pretty setup. The machine that is. Tinker away!

As a sabs fan (go buffs-slugs!), the caps gear does nothing for me. Then again, neither do the Sabres now that I think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well let's see ... I charge $12.99 per club

You like to get your ROI in big chunks I see. :D

I feel duty bound to inform my fellow DMVers that the long range forecast is showing weekend temperatures in the low 60s.

I feel duty bound to inform my fellow DMVers that the long range forecast is showing weekend temperatures in the low 60s.
Lets make a tee time buddy!

Friday afternoon is the only thing that works for me. It's hoops season for the little ones now.

Im hoping this weather pattern stays like this for a few more weeks at least. I have the mom and tues leadin into Xmas off.

Friday afternoon is the only thing that works for me. It's hoops season for the little ones now.
I might be able to work half day. I'll let you know.

I have seen this as well... I have tried to put in advance paper work and it just hasn't worked out for me. Last round for me was in September

I have seen this as well... I have tried to put in advance paper work and it just hasn't worked out for me. Last round for me was in September

Take a sick day. :D

The entire ne t week looks great. I'm sure we'll be very busy. I plan on at least hitting some balls or putting a bit this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back