Machine Putter Thread

Good looking putter

Great looking putter!

That's a great looking putter.

nice looking putter, the grip is super cool.

Thinking it's time to regrip this one and give it a go. It's been really lonely as of late sitting in a spare club bag.

e56bb58d32153c7cd40ce82c9b77f548.jpg

83eb9446e8b5f07e5eb85dfec307d03d.jpg

806e29459e956d73ff3bbfd7f8a8c30c.jpg

5969feed07a7f574ea90b1f66f4ce22d.jpg

Nice putter Micheal, interesting hosel design. Quite like this one lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cookie, I still have the black badge I need to get you for it too so you can swap it if you want.

Two nice machine putters!

So excited to have picked this up.

Why did I have to see this thread. Never knew about them, but I have to have one now.

I picked mine up from Jimmy at 303milled.com. Great customer service and super fast shipping. The build quality of my M20 is simply amazing. Face is soft, but not too soft. I'm still in awe of how nice this putter is. I would recommend Machine to anyone.

Quick update - played my first full round with the M20 yesterday and I was very very pleased with it. I used the B300-RXS and the feel was great off the face. My pace with this combo was much better than usual as this was one of the better putting outings Ive had in a while. I would definitely suggest looking into a machine putter if you haven't already.

Got a new green (favorite color) medallion today for this beauty.

Got a new green (favorite color) medallion today for this beauty.

That's a good lookin putter dude. Love the green.

Like the looks of that.

I've always wanted one of these putters, but looking at those price lists at 303milled.com makes me really wish I won the Power Ball when I was in the US. I might have to push my acquisition of one of these out another few years!

I would reach out to them or machine directly if you have something in mind. You can get a great putter from them for well under 1K. I know its hard to explain the quality and attention to detail, but after receiving mine I instantly forgot what I paid.

I would reach out to them or machine directly if you have something in mind. You can get a great putter from them for well under 1K. I know its hard to explain the quality and attention to detail, but after receiving mine I instantly forgot what I paid.

This. Absolutely this.

My full custom was WELL less than 1k. They're fun putters.

Back