Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ponder a paper bag to breathe into so I don't hyperventilate during #TheGrandaddy

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

A pre-emptive ponder for anything/everything awesome that will pop up in #TheGrandaddy thread!

Other than that, I am thinking possibly a 50* & 56* Rotex 2.0 to complement the Black CB's
My fav wedges around and ive tried my fair share out

a friend of mine has some apex pros with steel fiber 110's for dirt cheap. Really thinking about pulling the trigger..

I need to try out the J15s. I have always loved some BStone wedges.

Just a little Friday Cheer for you, sir.
Man they worked so well for me this year. I think they are a bit lighter than a lot of the offerings right now but I seem to do really well with that profile.

'16 Callaway Black Camo Fusion Bag

I need to track down a shaft for the BBA815.

Something regular shaft, high launch. Or maybe just put a new adaptor on my Red Tie. I miss that shaft so much. Wish I had it in Regular shaft though.

Random question any sites out there sell single irons used? Ive found new but becomes much pricier obviously

Random question any sites out there sell single irons used? Ive found new but becomes much pricier obviously
Doesn't CPO? Have you checked the bay? I've seen single clubs there but not sure if they're new or used though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Doesn't CPO? Have you checked the bay? I've seen single clubs there but not sure if they're new or used though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Ive been watching ebay now and then no luck will check out CPO thx

Ebay probably the easiest answer
CPO, 3balls, 2nd Swing all usually have some as well. Probably more dependent on what you are looking for though.

a friend of mine has some apex pros with steel fiber 110's for dirt cheap. Really thinking about pulling the trigger..

If you don't I will!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironfinder.com has lots of older stuff not sure what you're looking for

I am seriously shocked! Do it, Nate!

I was going to say this. I only need the 7-PW/AW of the XR's so I have been watching those in the single irons section.

Yeah looking for Bridgestone so its slim pickings out there

I am seriously shocked! Do it, Nate

I was going to say this. I only need the 7-PW/AW of the XR's so I have been watching those in the single irons section.

I am shocked myself lol! Something about them are calling my name. But then I would have to have an all Callaway bag and a Titleist bag show down. Loser goes to the market place!

Wedges!

#WPF. Well done.

Hahahaha. Basically the only outdated club in my bag.

Not sure what but I have my eyes on some Callaway goodness.

Hahahaha. Basically the only outdated club in my bag.

Not sure what but I have my eyes on some Callaway goodness.

I got some ATVs you can have...

I had 1 that got roughed up. I believe Pete's are not in fantastic shape either.
I beat them up pretty good, but they have been on those Grandaddy sticks for a year now, and I don't feel I have to change them yet. With the exception of the driver, that you have, there's almost a hole where my thumb rests.

I have I-lines all set to go on eventually.

I beat them up pretty good, but they have been on those Grandaddy sticks for a year now, and I don't feel I have to change them yet. With the exception of the driver, that you have, there's almost a hole where my thumb rests.

I have I-lines all set to go on eventually.
Yeah the driver is the one I'm thinking of.

Need to get a new 3h to cover my 210-220 yd gap.
Pondering the wait for the new WS product, Callaway Apex, Cobra line, or just pick up a WS D100 for $40.

I want a LM something fierce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back