Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

So Saturday what time were you guys thinking?

And this guy wishes he was signing up for Club Clash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy really wishes he gets into Club Clash, it would be the perfect escape at the end of tax season!

I concur as well, what time Saturday?

This guy really wishes he gets into Club Clash, it would be the perfect escape at the end of tax season!

I concur as well, what time Saturday?

I would think sometime early-ish. What time does the sun come up now a days haha? Probably earliest it could be is almost 9am now. What time are people available?

Im out...forgot about basketball saturday morning

Damn would totally go but my Mom is in town for the weekend.

Bring Mom along...it would be better than my Friday after Thanksgiving with my mom.

I would think sometime early-ish. What time does the sun come up now a days haha? Probably earliest it could be is almost 9am now. What time are people available?

I am down no matter what time

are you in for Saturday?

White stuff on the ground. Not what I wanted to wake up to.

White stuff on the ground. Not what I wanted to wake up to.

It'll all melt today.

Think you could get out Sunday? Wife is busy all day and I have a gift certificate to Brookledge in Cuyahoga Falls I have to use by 12/31.

It'll all melt today.

Think you could get out Sunday? Wife is busy all day and I have a gift certificate to Brookledge in Cuyahoga Falls I have to use by 12/31.

That it will.

Not sure I will be able to get out on Sunday either. Holiday season has my wife running her store on weekends, leaving me with limited options.

After this mornings happenings I think I am out this weekend for anything. Nothing like an unexpected $130 to ruin your week.

Playing Big Met at 1145 am on Friday. Still a single spot left for $10 on Golfnow if anyone has nothing better to do.

Playing Big Met at 1145 am on Friday. Still a single spot left for $10 on Golfnow if anyone has nothing better to do.

I grabbed that one, I'll be there unless I end up going with some coworkers.

I grabbed that one, I'll be there unless I end up going with some coworkers.

Sweet. My name is Ben, hopefully see you tomorrow then.

Sweet. My name is Ben, hopefully see you tomorrow then.

Hey Ben, looks like my sales guys are gonna make it. We'll teeing off at 11 at Springvale. I'm never afraid to go regardless of the conditions so maybe next time!

Hey Ben, looks like my sales guys are gonna make it. We'll teeing off at 11 at Springvale. I'm never afraid to go regardless of the conditions so maybe next time!

All good. Let me know how Springvale is, been meaning to get out there. A tad cold today, time to dig out some layering clothing

Never got warm today. Greens were actually decent at Big Met, not nearly as slow as 2 weeks ago. Couldn't find the bottom of my swing, amazed I even shot what I did. 83 or 84 I think, hopefully I remembered to tag all the shots on game golf

It was pretty cold today, I hit some bombs and with no roll I was only seeing 285-290 carry. I caught one drive high on the toe and thought I rattled some fingers loose! Springvale was in nice shape for this time of year, a little damp but at least it wasn't CPO.

I swear i saw upper 50s next weekend too?

I swear i saw upper 50s next weekend too?

Probably 3-4 inches of snow instead! It was supposed to be mid 40's today!

Playing Sleepy Hollow at 10:30 tomorrow if anyone wants to get out there.

Playing Sleepy Hollow at 10:30 tomorrow if anyone wants to get out there.

Wish I saw this before I already booked another Big Met round. Wouldn't mind hitting up sleepy hollow before the snow starts though.

Wish I saw this before I already booked another Big Met round. Wouldn't mind hitting up sleepy hollow before the snow starts though.

If the weather is nice next Friday/Saturday I would love to get to Shale or Boulder. Sleepy was cheap but it wasn't in great shape except for the greens when I played a few weeks ago.

I am a fan of cheap golf but if there is a decent deal for shale would be good with that, will see how weather goes and all that

Back