Xbox One and PS4 Systems

Now for the next inquiry for the more serious gamers...

Is anyone rocking an elite or after market controller? I'm looking at some SCUF One controllers right now. I also really like the Xbox Elite controller but they're nearly impossible to find for Christmas

It'd be nice to have the paddles, but I am really not that worried about it personally. Not trying THAT hard hahaha

I'll take my 40 dollar Black Friday special.

I have a Scuf 4PS, I wouldn't recommend them to be honest. The quality isn't great, and they don't stand by their product. My controller broke after 91 days (90 day warranty) and all they will offer is for me to pay shipping them to diagnose the problem, tell me the cost, fix it, and me pay return shipping. Not a big fan.

Thanks for the response

I'd lean more towards the Elite to be honest since Microsoft hasn't been too bad when it comes to customer service. When my 360 got the red ring, they replaced it with no question and I think I was past my extended RRoD warranty.

Thanks for the response

I'd lean more towards the Elite to be honest since Microsoft hasn't been too bad when it comes to customer service. When my 360 got the red ring, they replaced it with no question and I think I was past my extended RRoD warranty.
In all honesty, in BLOPS3 I don't think you would find a ton of advantage in the paddles, certainly not like AW

In all honesty, in BLOPS3 I don't think you would find a ton of advantage in the paddles, certainly not like AW

Well, I need new shiny stuff! Haha

I really don't need an elite controller but a couple people are bugging me for Christmas ideas. Might as well go big if they won't believe me when I say I don't want anything

I think biggest benefit would be jumping and aiming at the same time. Much harder to do with the standard button layout.

Now for the next inquiry for the more serious gamers...

Is anyone rocking an elite or after market controller? I'm looking at some SCUF One controllers right now. I also really like the Xbox Elite controller but they're nearly impossible to find for Christmas

I'm rocking the Elite controller and once I started to use it's features it was pretty cool. The trigger locks are nice too and the way you can set up the software on them is nice; basically you can pick where you want them to activate.
I HATE having to click the thumb stick in to run or you do a melee attack in a game so the first thing I did was program those actions to 2 of the paddles. I put 'Y' on a 3rd paddle so in Battlefront it's easier to cancel a charge-up attack once you've started it and I haven't yet come up with use for the 4th paddle, so I made it a duplicate for Melee attack.
You can also set up EXACTLY how you want your thumb sticks to move with an EQ.

Most of this is gravy and unnecessary but once I got into it I thought it was nice. The controller is weighted perfectly and feels great in hand too.

I'm actually trying to find an elite. But they're impossible to come across

Yep. EBay had a few last I checked but they all wanted insane amounts.

Best Buy is out. Microsoft said they should have some more around December 28 but not sure. They never expected them to sell this well

Best Buy is out. Microsoft said they should have some more around December 28 but not sure. They never expected them to sell this well

Got a couple "watched" on the bay

I just walked into Best Buy and walked out with one. I didn't think anything of it.

What's an elite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's an elite?

The elite controller. Search it.

Changeable analog sticks. Hair triggers on the trigger buttons for faster shooting. Paddles on the back so your thumb never leaves the joystick...

The elite controller. Search it.

Changeable analog sticks. Hair triggers on the trigger buttons for faster shooting. Paddles on the back so your thumb never leaves the joystick...

Want one now

I'll google it.

Want one now

I'll google it.

Need my address for a thank you card?

Hahahaha

I want one so bad but can't find them. It sucks

Need my address for a thank you card?

Hahahaha

I want one so bad but can't find them. It sucks

I'll send you a thank you care when you get me an elite controller.

I'll send you a thank you care when you get me an elite controller.

It's in the mail. It's USPS though. Who knows when it will show?

It's in the mail. It's USPS though. Who knows when it will show?

Well done, other ryan.

Got into the alpha for The Division. Pretty pumped to play tonight. Too bad it's only for 3 days

Picked this up today for $44. Couldn't pass it up.

4336b90e32cf6bcfcbd9312ccb6df7d5.jpg

$44???? What a deal! However you got it

Back