Puma Biodrive Leather Shoes

These still considered to be the most comfortable? Titantour close?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a pair in the white and gray yesterday for 60. I will probably let the wife wrap them and put them under the tree.

Anyone know where to find a good price on these shoes?

Amazon?
I think they were $75 on there.

Thanks. My tight butt was looking for an even better deal.

I saw them somewhere today online in white only for $65ish

Those are beautiful! love the minimalist approach.

I picked up a pair in the white and gray yesterday for 60. I will probably let the wife wrap them and put them under the tree.
me too. I was going to text you the deal but you clearly found it. Mine will be going under the tree also. Will grab the black pair after new years

Picked up a pair of gray and orange tonight at Golfsmith. They were on clearance and walking around the store in them for a couple minutes - it was a no brainer.

d81c2461b5eaacffba4b28f1621b41f7.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of gray and orange tonight at Golfsmith. They were on clearance and walking around the store in them for a couple minutes - it was a no brainer.

I still haven't seen these shoes in person, I wish anywhere nearby would carry them so I could try them on.

Think I need to pick up a pair of these. I need comfort!

I still haven't seen these shoes in person, I wish anywhere nearby would carry them so I could try them on.
Golf Galaxy doesn't carry them in the store, but Golfsmith does. Not sure why that is as GG has plenty of Puma offerings.

Walked my first 18 today in the Biodrive's and my feet don't hurt! The Nike's just got replaced.

9 holes today in these and no hurting feet.

I've enjoyed mine, not really any more comfortable than my Lunar Control 2's, but comfortable nonetheless

These are the ones firmly on my radar to try out this year. Going to keep any eye out and hopefully get a good deal on a pair during the offseason.

I wore these for 67 holes of golf - all walking - last weekend. No slippage, no blisters. Nothing but comfort and a great platform to swing against. These are great shoes, especially for the walking golfer.

Back