The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Great post Ethan. Velardo, looks like the toe is fine and how many weeks will you be wearing that belt, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at baggage claim and I still miss you all as much as I did this morning. This will be a tough one to recover from

I'm at baggage claim and I still miss you all as much as I did this morning. This will be a tough one to recover from

Your new nickname is hanz and franz

THP events do that to a person! But this one I could only imagine...

And as I unpack I find more goodies

1fd203e1b079628133a54295e8172b81.jpg

Did you guys clear out the shop?

Just landed back in Cleveland. I'm gonna take the evening to be with the wife and kids and sort of reflect on what all went on and I'll start putting together my recap for that thread.

What. A. Week.

We tried really hard.

Mike won the high-water mark though hahahaha

Ya I know I hit the $500 mark, I'll post more pics when I unpack

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

In Chicago, a deep dish pizza and pretzel for dinner. #Stillonvacation

Gin & Tonic!

3ec13fdbe7208bed120c6800b8e1ea21.jpg

Seeing the haul from Mikeg_74, makes me realize I should have got more stuff while I was in Hideaway Golf shop last year! Guess that settles it, I better go back next year! lol

Seeing the haul from Mikeg_74, makes me realize I should have got more stuff while I was in Hideaway Golf shop last year! Guess that settles it, I better go back next year! lol

Got a spare pinky? I think that is the current bid going...

Congrats #zoocrew and outstanding effort #teamredemption! Followed along the whole way during some long hours at work and now can't wait to go back through on a PC. Everyone wins and you all just blew this thread up! Well done everyone. Looking forward to next year and the possibility!

The Pro Shop did me a favor. Between the Bobby Jones Polo, Tumblers, and Belt I was kind of good. I planned on getting a tumbler anyway as thats become my go to lately. Grabbed a hat for me, Nerfny, and pops.

The Pro Shop did me a favor. Between the Bobby Jones Polo, Tumblers, and Belt I was kind of good. I planned on getting a tumbler anyway as thats become my go to lately. Grabbed a hat for me, Nerfny, and pops.
Ill be watching for my gift in the mail

Ill be watching for my gift in the mail
Got you something crazy special. I stole the 1 divot that I actually took while on the course.

Back