THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

The Hats look great JB!

Those hats look amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking hats.

Actually I do live in the Carolina region. I'm sure the guys will have a great deal of fun as that's what THP is all about. Maybe even take the p$ss out of me at the same time, which I don't mind at all.

That said, I feel it's over and above to make paid Albatross members (2 years running) justify their eligibility for THP sponsored events.

Couple of things. Albatross Club Members get their benefits for the years they are members. THP is completely free and will remain that way. Those that want a bit more like club testing, special contests and THP Events, we offer a benefit where the PROCEEDS GO TO CHARITY.

Nobody has to justify anything. Asking THPers that want to be in an event to sign up and watch a couple of cool THP TV episodes to do so doesnt seem overboard to me considering what I AM PERSONALLY paying for to take place.

You do...Thats okay too. Its not a requirement to be a part of a kick ass event, that costs very little with the chance at a once in a lifetime trip free of charge. No reason to pollute this thread complaining about it either. As mentioned, there are millions of other threads to discuss golf and golf equipment all day long on THP.

This wont be addressed again.

When I see these hats, when I see the excitement over this event, it increases my incentive to do what is required to get my old butt back on the course. I am not gonna quit until I do.

Looks like you guys are having more fun than the Ohio v Michigan thread today!

one day out of the entire thread I can handle. It's been fun so far here.

those hats are awesome and my fingers are crossed for Monday that I get one the picks so I can be one of a select few with a rare THP item and help represent the DMV and THP.

Sweet covers. So jealous!

Those hats look fantastic hopefully I get the call to wear one.

Those hats do look cool. Good luck boys. If I can make it, I'll be down to cheer everyone on, just can't commit to the weekend yet.

The hats look wonderful. I would be proud to be selected to participate with the guys from both teams. This has been a great experience and I will continue to enjoy my time with THP whether I get selected or not!

Now back to business, I need a big hat because my wife says I have a big head.... I'm ready, willing and anxious.......!

Hats look great! I missed a lot more in here today and just got caught up, wow! I try no matter what to stay positive about everything I guess everyone doesn't see things the same. Oh well what can you do.

Thanks again to huhhh for the money Avatar! It looks amazing and of course a winner!

Captains picks are fast approaching. I see some guys pushing hard. I have been tied up in certification classes testing all week but I have been watching. The list is rounding into form.

Who all is confident about their chances to be a captains pick?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow, get wrapped up in meetings all day and heck breaks loose! LoL.

Hats look great JB, hope to have one on my noggin July 9th!

Hats look great! I missed a lot more in here today and just got caught up, wow! I try no matter what to stay positive about everything I guess everyone doesn't see things the same. Oh well what can you do.

Thanks again to huhhh for the money Avatar! It looks amazing and of course a winner!

You are welcome, glad you like it.

I'm confident that I'm doing all I can think of, to garner a selection. If it doesn't happen, at least I'll feel like I'll have given it my all and you needed to go in a different direction. I'll be personally disappointed, but happy for those who get to experience an awesome event.

811cebaa-ef04-4ab6-aa72-d8d95d74a2fd_zpsxhvnrf4k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How's this for a logo, just a first attempt. That's the star spangled banner on top by the way.

I like this! Nicely done brother.

Captains picks are fast approaching. I see some guys pushing hard. I have been tied up in certification classes testing all week but I have been watching. The list is rounding into form.

I'm confident I have a chance! I've worked hard on being more engaged on THP, I think a chance at this event was just what I needed to push me out of THP shell and I've been working hard on my game! Looking forward to Monday!

I had heard you were certifiable :banana:

Confident, not so much! There are so many good choices that I couldn't be upset either way. I've tried hard to make my case and only time will tell if it has been enough. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be disappointed though! BUT ROOTING FOR TEAM DMV IS A NO BRAINER.

Confident, not so much! There are so many good choices that I couldn't be upset either way. I've tried hard to make my case and only time will tell if it has been enough. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be disappointed though! BUT ROOTING FOR TEAM DMV IS A NO BRAINER.

I always knew you enjoyed rooting for looser teams Mike!

I'm doing what I can, both on and off the forum. I would have been on the range today, but tornado warnings got the better of me...

Back