2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Need Sergio to play well because my other pick has a great chance of getting the boot for the weekend

Thank god its getting warmer, I can now tell Bubba and Ted apart.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh Bubba no! LOL

I thought it was against convention to wear white pants between Labor Day and Memorial Day. What's up with all the players wearing white yesterday and today, other than the caddies? Or did that "rule" go out the window with common sense, courtesy and all the other things we've lost over the years?

I'm not skinny enough to wear white pants or shorts or even belts so I don't worry about it haha

On masters.com, yeah.

Alright, thanks. TSN basically just live broadcast their groupings. Was hoping the Rory group would pop in there as they tee off just as the online coverage starts.

Bubba imploding is weird to watch, because you kind of like to see it and think karma but feel for those around them because i think he is a biter.

:banana::alien2::banana:

I'm with chpar, white clothes and me don't get along. My luck I'd slip on mud or something on the first hole and have to finish the round. :angry:

Same, a stain magnet for me. Same with ties, I do not own one that does not have some kind of stain.

And it's just not right going comando in white.

Bubba imploding is weird to watch, because you kind of like to see it and think karma but feel for those around them because i think he is a biter.

#prayfortedscott

I'm not skinny enough to wear white pants or shorts or even belts so I don't worry about it haha

Shane Lowry is telling the world he's loud and proud and you can wear your white pants at any poundage.

I'm with you.

I haven't checked the leader board lately, but I think it's safe to say, I will not be attending the Bridgestone event later this summer based on my picks.

So here's a question that was thrown out on a radio show a couple of days ago (I can't remember which show unfortunately): If you were given the chance to play Augusta, but had to play it naked, would you do it?

I just ordered my first pair of white pants (already have a pair of shorts) yesterday.

Not we'll see how long they last before becoming too stained to actually wear out of the house.

Hey, I don't know if you guys know this, but Kuch hasn't birdied since the 2nd hole yesterday.

,,,just a heads up.

Oh I am aware #HaveHimInTheContest

Sergio not off to a strong start!

And it's just not right going comando in white.

Thanks for that. I may not sleep tonight.

So here's a question that was thrown out on a radio show a couple of days ago (I can't remember which show unfortunately): If you were given the chance to play Augusta, but had to play it naked, would you do it?

Hmm...idk. Am I alone on the course or are others playing also?

Poulter is imploding....heck the entire group is.

Back