2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Glad we didn't have to look at Rickies outfit all day. Wow

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Are you speaking of Bubba? I would think you would like Tom.

No, I'm talking a about Tom. Just something about him rubs me the wrong way. I actually like Bubba more than most folks around here.

Didnt see it yesterday but im guessing Rickie had a blow out? +9

I'd assumed that Rickie had gone out early because we hadn't seen him. Why has there been so little coverage of the groups behind Spieth, Casey and DeChambeau? The coverage can be really frustrating at times.

Wait, DJ is on the course still? Have they shown a single shot he's taken today?

I've got Bryson and Spieth in Fantasy. I like my chances of moving up.

Impressive hook by Phil there.

I'd assumed that Rickie had gone out early because we hadn't seen him. Why has there been so little coverage of the groups behind Spieth, Casey and DeChambeau? The coverage can be really frustrating at times.

There are only so many cameras and commentators. I agree they need another set that roams though

Louie throwing darts there at 18. Kinda needs to make that one!

Unfortunately Bryson won't win any money so he won't get any points.

Spieth will certainly help you, but Bryson is an amateur so he'll earn exactly $0.00.

THP fantasy? You get nothing regardless of where Bryson finishes I think. Amateurs get no prize money. I learned that the hard way earlier in the season unless something changed.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

actually maybe it's dasani. I always get those confused. give me zephyrhills!

you're right that the patrons drink the masters label water. but I think inside the ropes it's branded. because tv

You may be on something with the branding, I know just a few years ago the players drank the logo'ed water because I was only 4 rows behind the ropes on 12 watching the shots and I saw the players and caddies getting water from the cooler on the tee box. I will try to watch out tomorrow and see if it is Aquafina or Dansani.

+17 for bowditch way to go freddie

Hit it Jordan!

Oh Jordan

Bubba's back

Things are bunching up near the top. Going to be a fun weekend.

Jordan better make 3 on the 18th or Bubba's gonna sneak into the weekend.

You may be on something with the branding, I know just a few years ago the players drank the logo'ed water because I was only 4 rows behind the ropes on 12 watching the shots and I saw the players and caddies getting water from the cooler on the tee box. I will try to watch out tomorrow and see if it is Aquafina or Dansani.
All of the water bottles the players had during the par 3 tournament where the Masters branded bottles.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

And Jordan let's a slew of guys back in

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

THP fantasy? You get nothing regardless of where Bryson finishes I think. Amateurs get no prize money. I learned that the hard way earlier in the season unless something changed.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Hmmm, that's curious. They shouldn't list players who aren't eligible; the money is merely a means of measuring for fantasy results, not a reflection of his real life earning status. Whatever, no need to worry about it...back to regular programming.

Back