2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Bubba get on my nerves when he misses a small put and blames everyone and everything else except his poor shot.

Agreed. Was enjoying the idea of him sulking, although maybe him suffering another mediocre round of golf would be as entertaining.

Watch he'll shoot a number and be in the mix in sunday

I don't think it's bad golf, i think it's ANGC penalizing every mistake. Like a hard teacher. You learn a lot even if you do want to punch them in the throat.

I think its the wind more than anything. By Sunday, with the winds down, scoring will be back. The back nine is going to be fun. Especially with a bunched leader board.

Wow mats got robbed

Phil with a good one on 17, can he go birdie - birdie to make the cut

Jordan: To be put on the clock on Amen Corner?

a great reply could have been, well it did take your group 2:45 to play the front 9?

:bananadance:

Jordan: To be put on the clock on Amen Corner?

a great reply could have been, well it did take your group 2:45 to play the front 9?

I would have bet a Chipotle burrito dinner he'd mention it in his post-round interview. Predictable.

You can say that again!!

It would be great for me! I chose him because I knew everybody hates him so i had a good chance of winning the contest if he did well with Speith

This guy has his head on straight! I hope his last through his long career!

Did Lee Westwood give Henrik his putting stroke

Phil!!! Birdiebirdiebirdiebirdie

I know it's what they're coached to do and I get it but PC interviews are so boring. Almost to the point where it's a waste of time.

"I'm happy with how I hit the ball"

"Can't hit every shot perfect. That's golf"

Blah blah blah

Let's go Phil!

Stenson looking horrible on the greens.

nice drive there by phil.

Ugh, Stenson is a total stiff on the green sometimes.

haven't caught much of the tourney but it seems like the course is giving everyone fits today

Lefty still has a chance!

Do you ever wonder if Kevin Na or Jason Day might someday fall asleep while standing behind the ball?

Hey Ddec how are our picks doing. I think we are pretty even?

Dean - Rosie, Bubba (karma), Ryan Moore and Bello
JB - Rory McIlroy, Stenson, Willett and Na

Back