Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

That sweater is awesome.

Which selection did you go with? I'm assuming this is still classified on the Athletic spectrum but seems to be a bit more toward the classic look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went with athletic

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We got the same thing except my shirt has purple stripe. NOICE
Not super impressed with my first box. Got a decent Adidas shirt and a Linksoul sweater in a salmonish color

8b01a38d0f6336f2cc76e602615a162a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I've worn the slacks I got in last months box to work several times.

I like this service - buying clothes for myself just isn't something I normally do, I appreciate how the packages tend to be higher end items that I probably wouldn't buy for myself and how it appears some of the stuff will push me outside my normal fashion comfort zone. All that for $45 a month is a pretty solid bargain.

Last edited:
I would wear the hell out of the salmon sweater.

Great boxes this month.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

By far my best month. Linksoul jacket (originally $110, marked down to $55 on their website) and Chase54 pants (tag $88). Needless to say, well worth my $45 investment.

Just got mine. I got the same salmon linksoul sweater and a purple callaway shirt that I like but I have to return because it's a XXL. Not sure what happened there, first time size has been an issue.

I've never tried any linksoul but I like the color. I have the wild and loud selection
1263bdcc0223f4fb9fe8728f9d1dccc9.jpg

5d6dc481fcb853d9b3f9e92c110ae1dc.jpg

This month's box included a Travis Mathew polo and long sleeve Adidas pullover. Love the clothes this month too!

That's the same shirt I got. Really like it. I had been wanting to try a TM shirt and first box, it's in there.

I'd take a picture of the Adidas pants I got, but they are currently at the cleaners getting hemmed... Not something I would buy, but after trying them on I really like them also.

Last edited:
Stupid FedEx. My package was on the other side of town yesterday. They sent it 175 miles up to Seattle today instead of 35 miles across town to my house.

That's the same shirt I got. Really like it. I had been wanting to try a TM shirt and first box, it's in there.

I'd take a picture of the Adidas pants I got, but they are currently at the cleaners getting hemmed... Not something I would buy, but after trying them on I really like them also.

I've got the same TM shirt. It is by far my most favorite shirt. So comfortable. Not something I would drop the money on to buy myself, but I do love the shirt.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I wore the TM shirt to work and it was the most comfortable polo I've ever worn. I also wore the Adidas pullover and it too was quite comfortable.

Are the pants people are getting more of a modern/baggy fit or a slim/athletic fit? When I think of the athletic package, I think of pants like D. Johnson or J. Spieth would wear.

The Ashworths I got last month were definitely on the roomy/baggy side.

Got my box yesterday, Linksoul jacket and Chase54 pants. Once again very happy. Only complaint I have is everything I have received so for is grey with the exception of a navy shirt the 1st month. I've received 5 boxes at this point.

0dfe33cea50adee2045467db0608a58d.jpg

The Chase 54 pants are super comfortable. I just need to get them hemmed, they're a tad too long for me.

Has anyone tried Short Par 4?

Has anyone tried Short Par 4?

I got Chase 54 pants in a color they call fog and a navy Linksoul sweater /jacket. I'm very happy with this box
2c9bb11ccecc542ecc020bb417206fd3.jpg

That sweater is awesome.

Anyone have any coupon codes for this? Just read the thread, seems like its worth a shot.

Anyone have any coupon codes for this? Just read the thread, seems like its worth a shot.

I just signed up and I'm looking forward to my first box, even though it probably won't come until December. The link below will give you $20 off your first box! Making the first box $25 shipped!:banana:

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/MRZZ78K

I got my shipping notice today. As always, the anticipation of what the box will bring is fun. It is also cool seeing the rest of you guys get your stuff first.

Looks like mine should be here Saturday of course who knows when it will actually arrive. It might show up tomorrow. Once I get it I'll try to get some
Pics up.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Mine should be here tomorrow.

Did any of you Floridians receive yours yet? Interested to see what's in store this month.

Back