Taylormade Factory Store & The Kingdom (Camarillo & Carlsbad)

bryanys

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all, hope everyone had a safe and happy Easter!!

Question for the THP guys and gals,

Here in Socal, in the Camarillo, there is a Taylormade Factory Store at the Camarillo Premium Outlets. Looking at their store on Yelp, I see that they carry clubs and apparel. Has anyone here had the opportunity to visit that store? Are there factory stores nationwide as well? For those of you that have gone to the one in Camarillo, please give me some input, I'm planning on making that trip soon.

Second part, The Kingdom in Carlsbad is somewhere I'd like to visit. A buddy of mine who works for TM is inviting me to come down and I'm really excited. Anyone been?

Thanks all, hope everyone is well!!

Ill have to keep an eye on this thread as this store is only 1.5 hours away from me!

Ill have to keep an eye on this thread as this store is only 1.5 hours away from me!

It's about 45 minutes from me, let me know, I'm down to go with a fellow THP member. Where abouts are you?

The store is similar to the one in Myrtle Beach. Its okay. Nothing great, nothing bad. Club prices are average.
The Kingdom I have been to and THP has sent THPers to that one and the one in GA for an event on multiple occasions.
If its for a fitting, its a great place to be fit for new clubs.

Haven't been to one of the stores, so I can't speak to that.

The Kindgom is very tough invite, so you should take advantage of it. I got to go a few years back when the R1 was released and was fit for it. Some of the best fitters in the business (although a few have moved on) but it's quite an impressive facility to see and the guys there will get you dialed in for sure.

It'd be great if you can take pics and post a recap of your visit.

I live right by Camarillo. They don't have any of TMs newer equipment if you are looking for that. When they have sales the deals can be decent. Clothing prices seemed pretty fair. One time I went in and they had stand bags on sale for $45. Almost pulled the trigger for my daughter but the bag was pink and she's not really into that.

They have Ashworth and Adidas stuff as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is an outlet mall north of Everett, WA., on Tulalip Indian Reservation, that has a Taylor Made Store. Some good prices on Ashworth and Adidas clothes. Also on last years Project A and Tour balls.

We have a factory store here in Dallas. Stopped in there while I was at the outlets today.. Pretty blah IMO

The store is similar to the one in Myrtle Beach. Its okay. Nothing great, nothing bad. Club prices are average.
The Kingdom I have been to and THP has sent THPers to that one and the one in GA for an event on multiple occasions.
If its for a fitting, its a great place to be fit for new clubs.

Thanks JB, it's always a given, that I will get good info from you, thanks

Haven't been to one of the stores, so I can't speak to that.

The Kindgom is very tough invite, so you should take advantage of it. I got to go a few years back when the R1 was released and was fit for it. Some of the best fitters in the business (although a few have moved on) but it's quite an impressive facility to see and the guys there will get you dialed in for sure.

It'd be great if you can take pics and post a recap of your visit.

Will do, once I finish the tour, I'll definitely post pics

We have a factory store here in Dallas. Stopped in there while I was at the outlets today.. Pretty blah IMO

That's my only potential concern. It's not too far, but not too close. Worst case scenario the girlfriend will be happy to do some shopping lol

Back