Wilson Staff C200 Irons Review Thread

Like I wasn't excited about wanting to demo these already. Thanks NoLine.

Finally had a chance to hit these today and I'm stunned by how great they feel. It's a combination and smoothness and explosiveness which is hard to put into words. I want to get them outside to see real life results but purely from a feel standpoint this is an absolute winner.

Your reviews have killed this thread. I've had to remain out of this thread so I don't see my pocketbook open, until after our move.
Move?!

Finally saw these for the first time. Took a few swings. Pretty nice clubs. I told them I would be back later in the week after I recover from driving from Fort Worth to Miami.

Your reviews have killed this thread. I've had to remain out of this thread so I don't see my pocketbook open, until after our move.
So much great info in here, and after all the amazing feedback it certainly as be intrigued for sure, and to think these lucky THPers were the first one to put them into play!

So much great info in here, and after all the amazing feedback it certainly as be intrigued for sure, and to think these lucky THPers were the first one to put them into play!
Icey, I think you'd like these. Every bit of the distance the 825s have, amd decently high launching, but sound/feel much better, IMO.

Icey, I think you'd like these. Every bit of the distance the 825s have, amd decently high launching, but sound/feel much better, IMO.

Agreed. Sound and feel on these irons is fantastic for a GI iron.

You guys are killing me.
Thankfully the price isn't $1,000 +, especially for graphite. Another huge plus, for me.

You guys are killing me.
Thankfully the price isn't $1,000 +, especially for graphite. Another huge plus, for me.

43f4333ee70ab5a4c274235780e6c300.jpg

These are $560 shipped from rock bottom with the 30off code. Trying to restrain myself from doing a blind buy. I really need to hit these already!
Thats thievery. ...do it!!!!

These are $560 shipped from rock bottom with the 30off code. Trying to restrain myself from doing a blind buy. I really need to hit these already!
Code still active?
Thats thievery. ...do it!!!!
No kidding. That would make short work of my pondering.

They have the PMP daddy wedges too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure do. $109 for the satin. A bit more for the blue. Was so tempted to buy a 52 and 56 but I need to wear out these FG Tour TC wedges a bit more first.

Just do it. I went nuts on RBG today. I was doing so well until today. These irons are worth it.

Sure do. $109 for the satin. A bit more for the blue. Was so tempted to buy a 52 and 56 but I need to wear out these FG Tour TC wedges a bit more first.

RBG has them 30% off if that changes you mind. It did for mine.

RBG has them 30% off if that changes you mind. It did for mine.

Yeah, about that. 55* and 59* wide sole are en route.

Yeah, about that. 55* and 59* wide sole are en route.

I love it. I didn't get the wide sole but I sure thought about it.

Wilson Staff C200 Irons Review Thread

I love it. I didn't get the wide sole but I sure thought about it.

At $70/stick it's just too good to pass up. To bring it back on topic the wide soles blend right in with the 200s. I figure the 55 is the NBT to the C200 SW that we can't get here in the US.

At $70/stick it's just too good to pass up. To bring it back on topic the wide soles blend right in with the 200s. I figure the 55 is the NBT to the C200 SW that we can't get here in the US.

Isn't the gap too big though? I feel like I would need to switch to 52-56-60 setup.

And C200s on their way from RBG.

(Along with 2 blue PMP wedges. hehehe)

Back