THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Well done guys! #FYF

A shout out to Hickerad for the hook up on The King polo! He threw in a THP Mallet cover too!

da62581b64a8a5dd109e7f8dfa531a7f.jpg

awesome! I have that same Polo as well. really like it a lot.

Want to say a huge Thank you to mr Nebgolfer. Ryan sent me a package that arrived today that completely made my day. Thank you very much sir, I hope to one day repay you for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't seem to take you long to return the favor, as I received a package in the mail today as well. Really appreciate it, man.

Want to say a huge Thank you to mr Nebgolfer. Ryan sent me a package that arrived today that completely made my day. Thank you very much sir, I hope to one day repay you for this.

Didn't seem to take you long to return the favor, as I received a package in the mail today as well. Really appreciate it, man.

Yesterday after we golfed OITW and I stopped to have a couple beers and some lunch. He paid for mine and wouldn't take any money. Alex is a good guy.

Yesterday after we golfed OITW and I stopped to have a couple beers and some lunch. He paid for mine and wouldn't take any money. Alex is a good guy.

No problem buddy I'm glad we got the round in.

Huge thank you to alez367 he had an item in his grab bag that he didn't have a use for and didn't accept a trade or let me pay shipping for it, he's a great guy! Thank you so much dude!

Thanks to Will82, I'm the new owner of a yellow and black THP towel. He get it in his grab bag and was wanting to swap it. I contacted him with an offer and he offered to send me the towel.

Best of luck in the Gauntlet. I think you'll have a blast.

Thanks again for the towel.

Huge thanks to Spivey for sending me a THP bag tag. I contacted him about it and he sent it to me without accepting payment. He also sent me a thp can coozy. Really appreciated the gesture!

From one Philly to another, a huge thanks to PhillyV for sending me a SeeMore putter headcover. Phil offered to send it when he saw I was thinking about buying Mike D's putter.

Thanks again, man, very generous of you!

a473a6c49c89c8c5c8410658c11fa1d8.jpg

Big shoutout to rozo22, mikeg_74, and HighOnTheHog. Each and a grab bag and had some items they were willing to part with. Rozo22 sent me a putter cover, mikeg_74 an older Albatross Coin, and HighOnTheHog sent me one of the Bag Tag's I've had my eye on! Huge thanks to each of them!

Lots of Kindness going on around here. Love seeing this.

Have to give a shout out here to Kutros (Andrew) we worked out a trade after the swag bags came. He ended up throwing in some Callaway patches, a coin, and a sleeve of SR2's from the 2014 Gauntlet! I will be saving one for my logo ball collection. Thanks again Andrew!!

76957bdb1e3a4bb8453b8b44764c4f85.jpg

Gotta drop a line in here regarding amsmith61 (or Aaron as he is known to many here). He saw that I had been pondering some items for 2016 and was gracious enough to pass on his fortunate situation to me via a generous sized gift card for an item I was pondering. Completely unwarranted, unnecessary, and unbelievable. I am still in shock. Aaron, thank you my man, I sincerely appreciate the gesture and plan on paying it forward plus some. WHEN we play together this year, drinks are on me. I can't thank you enough.

I had posted I was looking for a thp vegas headcover. Had received a fair asking price for one and another asking price of $40 i had to decline.
While i pondered my man war eagle sent me a message that he had one he would give me saturday.

Thanks again buddy first round of free drinks in vegas are on me

I had posted I was looking for a thp vegas headcover. Had received a fair asking price for one and another asking price of $40 i had to decline.
While i pondered my man war eagle sent me a message that he had one he would give me saturday.

Thanks again buddy first round of free drinks in vegas are on me
Enjoy it buddy.

Huge shout out to OITW for the king polo. Messaged him about it from his grab bag but didn't have anything of interest for a trade. Told me to shoot him my address and he would send it to me. OITW you are awesome! Hopefully we meet up at an event and if we do drinks are on me!!

aa79f726aa601a04aeedca89a88ff4cf.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Huge shout out to OITW for the king polo. Messaged him about it from his grab bag but didn't have anything of interest for a trade. Told me to shoot him my address and he would send it to me. OITW you are awesome! Hopefully we meet up at an event and if we do drinks are on me!!
Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Glad you got it, wear it well!

Huge thank you to CAA_Beat!

He originally posted this thread, offering to give away a "The King" polo to any new AC member: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...The-King-Shirt-Up-For-Grabs-For-New-AC-Signup

While I'm not strictly "new" I was the first new AC member to post in the thread.

Today the polo showed up at my door, along with some other awesome swag. Thank you sir! I'm happy to be a more active part of THP. Hopefully I get the chance to repay the kindness sometime soon.

download

Rob's one of the absolute best. Great gesture!!

Rob is a true credit to THPers everywhere, glad to call him a friend!

Rob is a great man, he is part of what makes THP what it is.

Misike is awesome too! we made a trade for a bridgestone visor he got in his blind bag, and he threw in some Hideaway swag from #TheGrandaddy !! a nice marker and a hideaway tee. Thanks Mike, you didn't need to to that, but I love it!

Rob is definitely one of the good guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back