Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is so intense

Wow, that replay shows Heinrich with the foul. Grabbed his arms and pulled.

Let's see if the Heat can respond.

Officiating sucks balls

Well, streak ends at 27. I'm sure Miami will let them celebrate all they want tonight and store it away for the playoffs.

Can't blame the officiating for the loss, but I think it was awful down the stretch.

That was quite the streak.

Maybe rose will come back after this? I wish he would because I'm sick of hearing about it all day on the radio

Heat had a great run.

Bulls played out of their minds, Heat played a terrible game. Result, Bulls win by 4. This was Chicago's 'Game 7' tonight. Unfortunately this is a slow part of the NBA season and with the Heat streak over there really isn't much to watch now until the playoffs start.

I'm honestly not surprised the streak ended tonight(didn't get to watch the game though) but its nice..the heat can focus on the championship not a regular season record

Well, streak ends at 27. I'm sure Miami will let them celebrate all they want tonight and store it away for the playoffs.

Helluva run. Hope they start resting these guys for the playoffs.

Helluva run. Hope they start resting these guys for the playoffs.

In the long run this loss was probably good for Miami. Wade can now rest that knee and some of the older guys and LeBron can start getting ready for the playoffs.

Real shame Miami couldn't end it at home. They would've gotten a much-deserved ovation rather than cheers for their loss.

I think it would've been tough to get past the Spurs.

Heat can focus on winning another championship..which they'll probably do.

Heard Mike and Mike this morning ragging a little on Lebron for whining about the officials afterwards...#stayclassy

Some food for thought

16 games played in March

6 games played against teams above .500

just sayin

The heat sure did have an awesome run. Honestly I think this is good for the Heat, they'll stop worrying about it and really get down to business even more. My guess is they run through the rest of the season on another large streak and coast through to the finals.

Heard Mike and Mike this morning ragging a little on Lebron for whining about the officials afterwards...#stayclassy

Some food for thought

16 games played in March

6 games played against teams above .500

just sayin

15 wins.

Just sayin.

Are you really still that bitter that he left Cleveland?

There's nothing u can say that will lead to me giving them props...win 27 in a row in the west and then ill give them a good job

There's nothing u can say that will lead to me giving them props...win 27 in a row in the west and then ill give them a good job

Fair enough.

I hope the Nets win 28 in a row.

We all know that won't happen

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back