Odyssey Putters Thread

I get to be a big ole tease now.

Something just arrived, I'm impressed already. Oh, and Beags, you'll be buying one.

End of the month, all will be revealed.
well that's not fair. There may be a WM cover in it for you for some deets and maybe some time with it... Haha

looking forward to it.

well that's not fair. There may be a WM cover in it for you for some deets and maybe some time with it... Haha

looking forward to it.

Dammit GregDan, I just won one of those damn covers today!

Something just arrived, I'm impressed already. Oh, and Beags, you'll be buying one.

End of the month? It's a good thing there's not much outdoor golf to be had before then. Man I'm excited for the new release.

James. Why must you do this?????

Ugh, I can't wait that long. I'm so freaking curious right now.

James. Why must you do this?????

Ugh, I can't wait that long. I'm so freaking curious right now.

Mark it down...

You. Will. Own. One.

Mark it down...

You. Will. Own. One.

My mind is racing.

You know how much I love my #7s. You also know how much I've been drooling over a #1w and a V-Line.

You have my attention, sir.

Curious to see what Odyssey is going to come out with this year. I'm pining over a mxm #1w, but will try to hold off a few more weeks before beginning to build my collection.

Once the mxm 1w gets here it's going back in the bag for at least one round. The white hot RX is going to get a reshaft and Superstroke grip installed so the spot is open for auditions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently installing a gloss black putter shaft on my MX6 and MX6cs.

Oh yes.

You my friend, need this!
84f0c1e23424909e3b4a3b90d4adec91.jpg
b9861a8f55ec83849a16b0c7559bfd27.jpg

I'm a little sad because the seller responded and this one is in fact sold...

Currently installing a gloss black putter shaft on my MX6 and MX6cs.

Oh yes.

I need to learn how to reshaft clubs. I adore the black shaft on my Big T #5 and would like it on more of my putters

Regripped and I'll put it in the bag for a few rounds

6753dff2edb8e10b684a12bdfb3d6521.jpg

This MXM 1W is calling my name..

Regripped and I'll put it in the bag for a few rounds

6753dff2edb8e10b684a12bdfb3d6521.jpg

Such a great putter, I was trying to trade my 1w for a while then decided to keep it for the sentimental value. My first higher end putter. Looks great man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This MXM 1W is calling my name..
It is one of my favorite putters. For some reason I was stubborn to come around to it, but it rolls really well for me.

Will be taking the review putter out on the course today, I did extend it out to 36", but to be fair I typically do that with all of my review putters.

Will be taking the review putter out on the course today, I did extend it out to 36", but to be fair I typically do that with all of my review putters.

Can't wait to find out what this one is!

sounds like a perfect fit for me! ☺

Back