3rd Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

I know it won't happen, but the heart wants what it wants.

Apparently Finley has his pick of challengers, so I'll revise and say I want Chad. Maybe he can give me some pointers for my sock game.

I called dibs on Chad first...but since you got in before me I suppose you have priority :)

Entry is in!

email sent.

This entry was Submitted:
Johnny got me in singles last year, this year I want my shot at redemption! Give me that chance to face Johnny One more time! I'll bring the game to ensure that even playing Matt Wood for the Hockey Stick Putter won't save him from me getting my redemption!

Thank you,
CJ Shebester
Michigan Slice

I think they should be in the forum, not email. Or, a greatest hits collection should be shared.

I like the way you think sir!

I'll post mine after I submit it.

My entry is in.

Something tells me Harry will be facing the captain of Team THP, like each year of the Grandaddy.

You're dang skippy!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! It's on.

My entry is in but evidently, from seeing others posted here, I went the wrong way with my entry. Oh well Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone that enters.

I know it can't happen b/c of the captain battle.... But I would love a shot at Harry. He's always held his ground in the #Grandaddy....and with how hard I've worked on my game this year, I know I'd give him a battle he wouldn't be prepared for.

But on that last day, we'll definitely be rooting for victory for James in that singles match. Go get em Jman!

Done. #Finley

You guys can have at Finely, I want to take the bull by the horns!my entry:

For me it's simple. I want JRod in a singles match. He's bold, he's brash, he's loud & he's Latin. I effectively cancel all that out & he won't intimidate me or get in my head. I'll bring my game to California & secure points for #TeamRedemption.

3136adt.jpg

I mean, really, was there ever any doubt?

Entry is. You can't be the best if you don't go after the top dog.

Don't get me wrong, I know a big reason this event is so awesome is because of the work Mr. Finley does behind the scenes but since we are having to choose just one person to call out, I had to leave my light work of getting the W against Finley to everyone else. I set my target on JohnnyRodriguez! I have some unfinished business with him that needs addressing ASAP!

I think we need to get that hashtag trending.

I'm doing my best!

I'm in, thank you Callaway and thank you THP.

#InJmanwetrust #Feartheflatbill

Entry is in. I am ready to slay the devil that wears Prada, and glasses by the way.

Entry in and I chose a lefty.

No one has gone after the man in the Tiny Studio™ yet?

Challenge accepted.

No one has gone after the man in the Tiny Studio™ yet?

Challenge accepted.

I thought about it...but I have my eyes set on someone else.

Im in!

Entry sent, I am ready!!

My official entry:

Yo Scotty!

Heard you like busting a rhyme
Last year you got away with a crime
If 2015 is deemed my time
Your ass is mine

The hits will come hard and fast
And leave you in a dizzy dreaming of years past

Your friend,

Cookie

Oh, I'm coming after JRod for sure! I can hear the smack talk already. It is GLORIOUS!

forgot my username in my original email, sent another with original attached, hope that counts

Back