Equipment Appraisal Thread

Depending on the set and condition CPO has them ranging from $700-$460...

Whoa? Thanks for the help. I wasn't even thinking $450

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa? Thanks for the help. I wasn't even thinking $450

Haha! CPO is the best place to check for Cally gear used

They are going for $179 new in stores right now, so it's gotta be less than that.
I struggled to sell a like new club last month for 110 shipped

I have a set of Wilson staff Fg 100 with dynamic gold x100 and was wondering what I should ask for in trade for them. They are like new

I have a set of Wilson staff Fg 100 with dynamic gold x100 and was wondering what I should ask for in trade for them. They are like new

Drool. Keep those beauties!

Still wondering what I should ask for in trade. I don't need a set of irons or driver, so I'm thinking premium putters only i.e.: Scotty's, bettinardi, and private reserve seemore's. Thoughts?

2012 Cleveland CG Black Irons 5-PW With Miyazaki C.Kua stiff shafts (also with Boccieri cord secret grips if that means anything).

Bridgestone J40 5-PW with Project X 5.5 shafts

Fujikura Pro TS 63 Stiff?

Adams Idea Black CB3 4-GW, stock KBS Tour 90 stiff. Good condition, but wear to faces is apparent.

Price on Cobra ACP 4-PW with SteelTech Aerofiber I85 R flex shafts and Iomic grips. Pretty good condition 8.5/10?1178.jpg1181.jpg

Adams Idea Black CB3 4-GW, stock KBS Tour 90 stiff. Good condition, but wear to faces is apparent.

I do not know if this helps... there is a set on C'List locally in very good condition for $200. I would think you could get around that.

I do not know if this helps... there is a set on C'List locally in very good condition for $200. I would think you could get around that.

That was what I was thinking, but wanted to see if people would actually pay that.

The other thing is, trade in values on a couple sites are $150 right now, which is really high. So debating whether to sell or trade.

Was going to try and sell my vapor speed driver. Fubuki stiff shaft. When I was taking pics I noticed that I had some scratches on the face. I'm hoping it is just scratches atleast. How does that effect the value? What would you price it at? I was thinking like $190 shipped. Here are some pics
0f849d956fb09b2e83bb1496c45cb962.jpg

660470de77d2045dafdab4d7e47e0ed4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any idea on a fair price for nearly new UST Recoil 125 F4 shafts 3-PW plus 3 wedge shafts (11 shafts total). I got them end of March/early April, but didn't install them until 2 months ago and they are just bad for me. Any wind and they balloon like crazy. They are $44.99 MSRP each, $494.89 total MSRP. All look brand new and were installed by Club Champion. I would most likely hand pull them to keep the finish from getting scratched by a shaft puller and/or someone moving fast while pulling them.

Was going to try and sell my vapor speed driver. Fubuki stiff shaft. When I was taking pics I noticed that I had some scratches on the face. I'm hoping it is just scratches atleast. How does that effect the value? What would you price it at? I was thinking like $190 shipped. Here are some pics

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
$190 seems on the high side considering these can be had brand new right at the $200 mark through many reputable places currently.
http://www.pgatoursuperstore.com/ni...00000022.jsp?gclid=CKGj3ubxyskCFUWWgQod7ikKHA
http://www.golfsmith.com/product/30...er/?lcode=CI&gclid=CMOT0NrxyskCFUWWgQod7ikKHA
http://www.budgetgolf.com/Nike-Vapo...3&cadevice=c&gclid=CJKOt-LxyskCFYQlgQod_HULdA
https://www.golfclubs.com/clubs/nik...sku_id=20133&gclid=CI-3kOPxyskCFdgDgQodpysOGg
http://www.edwinwattsgolf.com/Nike-...5308/Product?gclid=CIaw5-PxyskCFciVgQodBGkJkg

Seeing that the resale companies are giving you 95ish for the driver i wouldnt expect much more than 135ish

Actually ended up trading in to golfsmith for 360 thanks to a 50% trade in bonus.

Actually ended up trading in to golfsmith for 360 thanks to a 50% trade in bonus.

Dude, you must have caught a slow salesman because even with trade in bonus they gave you more in trade then it sold for new.

Dude, you must have caught a slow salesman because even with trade in bonus they gave you more in trade then it sold for new.

Sorry it was supposed to say 260. Typing is hard.

Sorry it was supposed to say 260. Typing is hard.

You still made out like a bandit at that price. Good job.

J15 CB (4 - PW), basically brand new? (The 8-iron still has the plastic on it.) Would like them to go to a THP'er but want to sell, or trade, for a fair price.

This putter is in new condition. I just got it back from David Mills who refinished it in an oil can finish and added a clear coat to protect the finish. Has a TP Mills Ant grip. I am considering selling because for me it is too beautiful to game. What would an approximate value be?

IMG_0805.jpgIMG_0656.jpgIMG_0806.jpg

Back